• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 31 (Apr 2-4)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didn't realise Palmer has scored 8 penalties. That must be close to a record in a single season?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I feel like Cole Palmer has unreal plot armor right now. Very good player for sure but his goals are a compilation of scuffed shots and pens, doesn't look sustainable at all to me. Think his movement, passing and dribbling is all class though.

Not saying he isn't doing well by any means but I see some people comparing him to Foden and that's not even a contest right now IMO, Foden is ahead of him by miles.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I feel like Cole Palmer has unreal plot armor right now. Very good player for sure but his goals are a compilation of scuffed shots and pens, doesn't look sustainable at all to me. Think his movement, passing and dribbling is all class though.

Not saying he isn't doing well by any means but I see some people comparing him to Foden and that's not even a contest right now IMO, Foden is ahead of him by miles.

25 of the worst goals + assists you’ll ever see :lol:

The run he’s on is ridiculous.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Very difficult to see which team will take points of Liverpool tbf.

Liverpool look the most susceptible to me, out the three title contenders. I dont trust them as much as the media does. Games like United and Fulham will test them.

But if they win every game from here on, then fair play to them.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

His ricochet run will peter out and West Ham will probably sign him in a year or two. There he'll get another 20 pens and Tottenham will sign him and his career will end at age 32. Couldn't name one of them but 100% certain this exact same career path has been trod on by 20 other English plodders in the last five seasons.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Still think he's a very promising player though, just producing way above what he should at the moment. There's some genuinely filthy stuff in his highlights this season spread among the shower of lucky assist and penalties.

Considering his age and size some of the stuff he does is really impressive, but I genuinely can't recall someone getting this consistently lucky in terms of inflating their goal contribution numbers, it's getting stupid :lol:

Reached the point where you know there's a 50% chance any shot he takes deflects into the top corner.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
@Rex Stone Look at this liquid football from Palmer, another +1 to the assist column:

64rUtuV.gif

I mean ffs :lol:

dino bravo

I found it enjoyable in a comedy sense, like watching the chuckle brothers going at it hitting each other with ladders by accident spinning around and sh!t. Two dreadful sides who didn't have a clue what they were doing, it was great.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Not a single lie told.

I’m glad you mentioned the scuffed strikes. The one time he caught the ball cleanly it deflected in :lol:.

A wise man once said “I’d rather be lucky than good.”

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom