• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,633

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The worst set of Christmas results I can recall has taken our fate out of our hands along with unnecessary tinkering with the starting line up once the City boys were fit. Surprises come when least expected. I'm hoping Leno will show the quality I never really saw and keep a clean sheet. Time for Bowen to prove he's better than Saka lol. Arsenal just need to win the next two games and win the GD battle.

blaze_of_glory

We will never have the same luck with injuries. Saka, Ødegaard, Saliba, Gabriel and Rice hardly missed any games. To have your 5 best players fit all season is a freak luck and we have to take advantage this season. This squad is not deep enough to survive the injuries our rivals had
I dunno. People said last season was a one off that wouldn’t be repeated for all sorts of reasons but here we are. Little reason to be negative about anything in regard to this term at the moment, still not at out peak I don’t think

We should have more depth at CF and CM if the summer goes well also. Timber back, etc

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I dunno. People said last season was a one off that wouldn’t be repeated for all sorts of reasons but here we are. Little reason to be negative about anything in regard to this term at the moment, still not at out peak I don’t think

We should have more depth at CF and CM if the summer goes well also. Timber back, etc
I’m just saying we need to invest in the squad with atleast 4 quality players. The CL group stage will have 2 more games and you would assume we not gonna crash straight away in both cups. City about to win the league with kdb missing half the season

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Good thing is that none of Liverpool, United, Chelsea or Sp**s are likely to challenge next season. We should be right there again.

Diesel

We were. Yes. Man Utd and Arsenal were ahead of everyone. Even though Liverpool were spending more.

Don’t know what it has anything to do with what I said.
Think AG implying we did win in that window. I really am hoping pep leaves lol. Only thing that **** that team up is an inferior coach

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Liverpool, Chelsea, Leeds and Newcastle in most periods of that 1997-2005 period...were better than the teams below us and City.

Us and United were the best, but the bar was higher below us.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom