• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I think we may actually win this you know.

Norwich are even more pants than us. Teta is desperate for a result. Should have a few players returning.

3-1 to us.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@American_Gooner

If I made this thread, the opening post would have just been a pic of Giroud cupping his ears to the fans, from Norwich 2016.
I was furious at him :lol: He was basically the reason we lost the title to Leicester after he went on that 15 game barren. The late equalizer against Bournemouth also angered me.

Badger_Revenge

I'm going 4-0. Lot's of players coming back. Relatively few on international duty. Kind of hope Partey is with Lokonga in Midfield, displacing Xhaka. This team is way better than the mix and match lineups they've had to use has shown. Chambers has to sit. His start has been terrible, as has Xhaka's and Mari's. I'd prefer AMN to him at this point. I really doubt Tomiyasu will be ready.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Could see us winning this about 4-1, but somehow still not looking that convincing in victory :lol:

Kav

Established Member
Will the Gunners go bird hunting or will the canaries **** on Arsenal’s Cannons? Find out next time on Barclays …

Seriously though Arsenal should get a win. Anything else is a failure. Though this game and the next few are not going to determine Arteta’s fate. It’s where we are come December that matters.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Having a good record against Norwich is actually very very bad knowing Arteta is the record breaker. He is probably gonna break that good run as well.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we lose this then Arteta has to go no matter what! Even a draw will be enough for me to say he has to go.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
On the ticket site at the moment, sold out again, not much evidence of people voting with their feet.

I know Horror is a very popular genre at the moment, may account for the excellent sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom