• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
To be honest the pressure was getting to us a little bit right before we scored the 2nd goal. This is why it is so key to finish off our chances. Even though we are more calm away from home, the pressure at Old Trafford is gonna be immense and we need to manage that a lot better.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

What he say ?
The commentators were saying they think he's playing the best football of his career and were singing his praises.

He was talking about how the first couple of months were tough. He said coming from Chelsea made it harder. But the manager and players really helped him. When he came from Germany he saw that he had to change his game to survive in this league. He thinks Saka is unbelievable and he's never seen a player like him. If you get to watch him in training he's really special. Can't believe he's 22.

Can't imagine a Chelsea player singing the praises of one of his teammates like he spoke about Saka.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
This clown said Kai dived. Someone should take him to the specsavers for his eyes to be checked as he’s clearly blind. Mug

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Bittersweet that a year after his 97th minute winner in this same fixture, Reiss Nelson is probably not even going to be in the squad at all!

That said, we just have to keep doing what we've been doing.
Why wasn't he even on the bench today?

El Realista

Rotate for what? Next game is in 1 week and the game was not 100% over at 2-0.
We are the only team thinking we are going to lose 2-0 for giving chances to the squad. That's what Lehmann was talking about, that super cautious mentality that is still holding us to get that extra we need to win something..

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We are the only team thinking we are going to lose 2-0 for giving chances to the squad. That's what Lehmann was talking about, that super cautious mentality that is still holding us to get that extra we need to win something..
The guys you want to give minutes to will be gone in the summer. Guys like Jorginho, Martinelli and Zinchenko has got minutes from the bench. Esr and vieira are done here

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think we could do with just pumping up the goal difference here, tbh...not a lot is needed, but a 3-0 win would be very nice.

fat-sam-big-sam.gif

Seeing the City score though...

788d2a1d76af9591012a34f1e8233856.gif

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Really he can't give minutes to Vieira, Jorginho and Kiwior? The game was over, the season is finishing and you can't rotate your squad? This guy is never going to keep more than 12/13 players match fitted.

The excuse of players not playing well when they go in is something he cause. How professional players are supposed to keep their pace with others if you play once every one or two months... It's like being perpetually in preseason.
Can we also question what the players have done or accomplished to warrant game time?
Maybe they are really bad in training?

Riou

Seen the pen and it's probably a dive really, though a clever Bobby Pires one from Havertz to be fair!

Think people still don't understand how VAR is used, tbh.

It's not used to determine the exact right decision, it's used to judge how big is this error by the ref and can we not change it if possible... it's mainly used to still protect the refs more than anything, so whatever they initially give will be favoured by VAR... it's not right, but that's how it is.

Oppo fans complaining about the decisions today is funny, like we haven't been done by them too lol!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Seen the pen and it's probably a dive really, though a clever Bobby Pires one from Havertz to be fair!

Think people still don't understand how VAR is used, tbh.

It's not used to determine the exact right decision, it's used to judge how big is this error by the ref and can we not change it if possible... it's mainly used to still protect the refs more than anything, so whatever they initially give will be favoured by VAR... it's not right, but that's how it is.

Oppo fans complaining about the decisions today is funny, like we haven't been done by them too lol!
We're deploying the dark arts that are within the rules that other teams use against us constantly. It's the only way to keep up with City who are th biggest cheats of the lot.

Sulosky

Even though I'm terribly proud of the team, it still leaves a somewhat disappointed taste when at the same time City is marching from victory to victory. Maybe ten years from now, this year's championship will be celebrated when City finally get their verdict.

Riou

We're deploying the dark arts that are within the rules that other teams use against us constantly. It's the only way to keep up with City who are th biggest cheats of the lot.

Every team as back as the early 00s (probably before) used to try and put a player on our keeper on set plays, yet we do it and everyone demands the rules to be changed ffs 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom