• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Analysis 23/24

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
We need a serious clearout.

Attackers that need to go: Eddie, Nelson, Trossard, ESR.

Midfielders that need to go: Partey, Jorginho, Elneny.

Defenders that need to go: Cedric, Ramsdale.

We should be able to get two attackers (1 forward, 1 winger) two midfielders, and another defender and make Raya permanent (grr).

Attack: Martinelli, Jesus, Saka, Havertz, Neto, Osimhen (6)

Midfield: Ødegaard, Rice, Vieira, Onana, Zubimendi, Nwaneri/Myles-Skelly (6)

Defence: White, Zinchenko, Timber, Kiwior, Gabriel, Saliba, Tomiyasu, Hato (8)

Goalkeeper: Raya, Hein, Okonkwo

Note: the names in bold are names I've taken transfer rumours. They are not necessarily my first choice.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We need a serious clearout.

Attackers that need to go: Eddie, Nelson, Trossard, ESR.

Midfielders that need to go: Partey, Jorginho, Elneny.

Defenders that need to go: Cedric, Ramsdale.

We should be able to get two attackers (1 forward, 1 winger) two midfielders, and another defender and make Raya permanent (grr).

Attack: Martinelli, Jesus, Saka, Havertz, Neto, Osimhen (6)

Midfield: Ødegaard, Rice, Vieira, Onana, Zubimendi, Nwaneri/Myles-Skelly (6)

Defence: White, Zinchenko, Timber, Kiwior, Gabriel, Saliba, Tomiyasu, Hato (8)

Goalkeeper: Raya, Hein, Okonkwo

Note: the names in bold are names I've taken transfer rumours. They are not necessarily my first choice.
Yeah we don’t have the money for that. Right now we can’t afford 1 player. In the summer things will clear a bit. But even then I doubt we can do more than 100 million net spend. That’s 2 players

RunTheTrap

Yeah we don’t have the money for that. Right now we can’t afford 1 player. In the summer things will clear a bit. But even then I doubt we can do more than 100 million net spend. That’s 2 players
But shouldn't we get extra funds now we are in the Champions League?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Basically depth need improving too many players below the standards in bench and that not because one lose we saw that for a while now

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

it’s gonna be so hard to move on certain players. No point talking about the Nelsons and El neny. How do you move on Jesus, Zinchenko, Partey and esr?

LB
CM
ST
Winger

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Our problem is that Arteta doesn’t trust his squad. Hence they are undercooked and unable to add anything when they get thrown on for the last 10 -15 minutes.

Is that Arteta’s fault for not bedding them in more often or is it the squad’s fault?

Most of the so called squad players (when the likes of ESR and Elneny were starters) nearly got 4th place a few years ago narrowly missing out to Sp**s.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Our problem is that Arteta doesn’t trust his squad. Hence they are undercooked and unable to add anything when they get thrown on for the last 10 -15 minutes.

Is that Arteta’s fault for not bedding them in more often or is it the squad’s fault?

Most of the so called squad players (when the likes of ESR and Elneny were starters) nearly got 4th place a few years ago narrowly missing out to Sp**s.
Inwardly he probably thinks they're not good enough to start. I mean I kinda agree with him a little. Other than Esr, what are we expecting from foul merchant Nketiah, run backwards Nelson, Blown away by a gentle breeze Vieira? It's poor squad building

RunTheTrap

But whose fault is that? Who told him to give contract extensions to Nketiah and Nelson? Who told him to stick with ESR after another season of injuries? Who told him to stick with Partey despite interest overseas? Who told him to sign Vieira and never use him in the crunch time of the season? The only thing I sympathise with Arteta is the Timber ACL. Clearly, the Dutchman was a big part of Arteta's plan but apart from that he has made enough rope to hang himself with.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Upgrade on Zinny Upgrade on Jesus get a quality LCM quality RW this just the start if we find good CF we need to get one too.

just try get rid of Nelson Partey ESR and Eddie if you don't rate Vieira either sell or loan him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
But whose fault is that? Who told him to give contract extensions to Nketiah and Nelson? Who told him to stick with ESR after another season of injuries? Who told him to stick with Partey despite interest overseas? Who told him to sign Vieira and never use him in the crunch time of the season? The only thing I sympathise with Arteta is the Timber ACL. Clearly, the Dutchman was a big part of Arteta's plan but apart from that he has made enough rope to hang himself with.
that true the guys not our standards anymore i think he trusted them in hope to improve but clearly they didn't one is always injured the other true clearly not good enough anymore Vieira got unlucky with injury so i can understand that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can we sell all these losers and start again?

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Still some glaring holes in the squad, especially our attack is not elite

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Can we sell all these losers and start again?
these losers gave us some hope at least not long ago we been witnessing Mustafi Sokratis Torreira and no creative midfielder in the squad. think we gonna sell some of them Arteta need to make the move it obvious this is far they can take us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"These losers gave us some hope at least"

Love that, ngl 🤣

goonerfamily

Needed to be more ruthless with ESR as much as it pains me to say it. I honestly can't remember the last time he scored for us, must be 2 years ago now (?). Have to be ruthless and bin in the summer.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom