• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu (Out)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yep, no need to sell Tomiyasu if we wanna stay as a CL club. I know Timber is yet to return, but I think we’ve actually been skating on thin ice regarding our fullback area this season. Having both Tomiyasu and Timber gives us proper depth at both fullback positions and also CB is sorted too. We are 1 injury away from being bare bones right now, and actually very fortunate Zinny hasn’t gotten injured yet (it’ll come).

I would of course sell him if there was a big bid, because he isn’t a starter and everyone has a number. Upwards of £30-35m I become open to it, but no one is going to offer that. It’s gonna be 20-25m which is a waste of time completely. Hang up the phone.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Yep, no need to sell Tomiyasu if we wanna stay as a CL club. I know Timber is yet to return, but I think we’ve actually been skating on thin ice regarding our fullback area this season. Having both Tomiyasu and Timber gives us proper depth at both fullback positions and also CB is sorted too. We are 1 injury away from being bare bones right now, and actually very fortunate Zinny hasn’t gotten injured yet (it’ll come).
You remember those days when we had Flamini as an LB and we reached the CL finals? Good times

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom