• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The 2020–21 UEFA Nations League

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
his job now is predicting our score

Screen-Shot-2017-03-15-at-09-39-02_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqVHzyo7OuTI5InyeNX_T1jNG_s0UfKn9AlF9FDZj1Cg4.png

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

Mesut want his old pals back. why don't tell them get Mustafi back too while you at it?

he is right.. its time Germany stopped being idiotic and started selecting people on merit. And get rid of that donkey Kroos. He slows everything down and cant attack or defend anymore.. but is a blonde german so

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

even so it's a big nation and very big name in international football. at least they should show they tried. it's also will show very bad image for themselves.
Although I agree with you on principle it isn’t how things work. The players simply are downing tools on Löw and I have quite a bit of sympathy with them. He comes across as quite clueless and an awful player motivator. A change in coach is long overdue.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Oh my. Germany were eviscerated. Turned on at 4-0. Paddy Power were still offering about 2.3 for 5-0 anytime score. It felt kinda bad taking their money. Of course, they’ll get it back off me. They always do.

Manberg

Predator
You don’t win a world cup and get to the latter stages of many competitions as Germany have by being a crap manager. The disrespect for Low and what he’s achieved is appalling.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
You don’t win a world cup and get to the latter stages of many competitions as Germany have by being a crap manager. The disrespect for Low and what he’s achieved is appalling.

If the cut-off point was 5 years ago I'd agree. But since then he has done everything possible to destroy his image. Overstaying his welcome, regulary throwing players under the bus and underperforming with barely a consequence.

The same man that once beat a decently strong Brazil side 7-1, just lost 6-0 against one of the weaker spain sides in recent years.

That should tell everything.

Manberg

Predator
If the cut-off point was 5 years ago I'd agree. But since then he has done everything possible to destroy his image. Overstaying his welcome, regulary throwing players under the bus and underperforming with barely a consequence.

The same man that once beat a decently strong Brazil side 7-1, just lost 6-0 against one of the weaker spain sides in recent years.

That should tell everything.

I’m not surprised by this result, having watched this group in this competition. I’ve been impressed by Spain recently and think Germany have been lacklustre throughout the tournament.
But just because his team are playing badly at the moment should not discredit the man as a manager.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

But just because his team are playing badly at the moment should not discredit the man as a manager.
Come on! They have been poor for several years now. Even at their peak I always felt it was more the players than the coach even in 2014. No, it is really time to try something new. Cannot be worse than this.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

H has been getting away with murder as far as I am concerned. He is really stealing a living. Not surprised he is milking to cow as long as he can. Time for the DFB to sack him or force him to retire.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I’m not surprised by this result, having watched this group in this competition. I’ve been impressed by Spain recently and think Germany have been lacklustre throughout the tournament.
Germany have been in the tank for years, only this time they don't have Özil to blame.
The buck has to stop with the manager.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
League C

Group 4:

Albania-Belarus 3-1 at HT

1-0 Albania

2-0 Albania

2-1 Belarus

3-1 Albania

Kazakhstan-Lithuania 1-1 at HT

1-0 Kazakhstan

1-1 Lithuania

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
League C

Group 4:

Albania-Belarus 3-2 FT

3-2 Belarus

Kazakhstan-Lithuania 1-2 FT

1-0 Kazakhstan

1-1 Lithuania

2-1 Lithuania

Albania gets promoted to League B, while Kazakhstan gets relegated to League D.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
League C

Group 2:

Armenia-North Macedonia 1-0 FT

1-0 Armenia

Georgia-Estonia 0-0 FT

Armenia gets promoted to League B, while Estonia gets relegated to League D

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts