• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Foden was absoulte ****ing **** out there. Typcial he saves one of his worst displays against the ****s.

There aren't enough words to express how much I hate those thundercunt neighbours of ours.

Friggin gutless little *****es, shat themselves from minute one, kept fouling & fouling cause they knew the ref wouldn't have the ballsack to do something about it. Those bookings given to goalies round the 75th min for time-wasting are a joke...especially when he keeps pulling the same **** afterwards and never gets sent off.

City were toothless but had the ref done his job, Woolwich don't end the game with 11 men and they lose it by 2.

Scums GD is a big concern.

Pool need to deal with that on thursday against SU.

**** played to perfect game against pep tbh.

Excellent defensive display.

And could have nicked a goal.

****s.

That was possibly the most depressing match ever. Doubly so for the turgid play, but even moreso for the fact that these are likely the two best teams in the country with the most expensive footballing operations.

I thought free flowing attacking football was part of the global brand, and that last minute winning goals were the hallmark of Champions?! Yet when we start doing it this season, we're not even talked about in the same breath (

The other thing that irks, is that City & Woolwich clearly played out some sort of culty pre-arranged goalless draw so as not to derail the other one's title hopes... Pep and Arteta are SO in cahoots, it's obvious!

Advert for the premier league that was. The rapist loving **** playing very low block football and city not having any ideas.

I think it comes down to this:

I/we as Sp**s fans, are hard wired to hate everything about ArseAnal... Anything that makes them sad, makes me happy... Anything that makes THEM happy, ****s me off...

The fact they're celebrating probably one of the worst PL games in modern history like they're Brazil 1970, with spoiling tactics and cynical fouls that would put 1980s Wimbledon to shame, JUST to scrape a 0-0, is not only shameful, but pisses me off no end.

Had they TOTALLY dominated the game, had 3 goals wrongly ruled out, and we're on the end of some shocking refereeing, and been pissed off with the 0-0, I'd have been ecstatic...

But they had their little 'Brentfordesque' game plan, worked it to perfection, and frustrated/bored the **** out of the watching world....
And THAT'S what they're celebrating right now?

Pricks... Slimy, jammy, corrupt little pricks...

The fact they brought on *an alleged Rapist to see the dour 0-0 out says it all...

**** me they are odious ****.

They'll probably make like work of Luton this week (like we didn't) and will no doubt push City and Liverpool all the way, while we continue to wonder where Angeball went after the Chelsea game!!

**** I hate them... Does it show?

Imagine these 2 faced off in the CL semi final 🤮

Modern day Jose vs Benitez rivalry.

What was clear from today was that either City/Pep were terrified of losing to his little gimp cult mate, or indeed incur the wrath of Sheikh Mansoor in case he chopped their hands off for shaming his Nation with the stain of defeat....

Woolwich are bona fide title challengers. Good news is I’m still convinced they’ll come up short. Reckon Dippers will win it. It’s those two back to back losses at Christmas, losing to Spammers at home and then at Fulham that will come back to haunt them. Hopefully we’ll hammer a nail in the coffin too on 28 April.

Arteta: "It was a thrilling game".

Confused High Quality GIF

So frustrating that had we not ****ed up against chelscum and less of these stop-start hamstring injuries / suspensions derailing our December and January, we will be the one being talked about in the same sentence as Liverpool now instead of these two overrated teams.

Surprised at Arse. Parking the bus Jose style when you need a win showed a lack of guts. They may still win the league but in reality they needed a win, they marginally have the worst run in of the 3 so it’s very much advantage Liverpool. If Liverpool beat United away I think Pool will take it.

No idea why they went and played for a draw have by far the hardest run in out of the 3 teams fighting for the title. They need to win that thank **** they didn't

Synical

Miss Superstitious

This guy is the gift that keeps giving :lol:
I thought free flowing attacking football was part of the global brand, and that last minute winning goals were the hallmark of Champions?! Yet when we start doing it this season, we're not even talked about in the same breath (
I think it comes down to this:

I/we as Sp**s fans, are hard wired to hate everything about ArseAnal... Anything that makes them sad, makes me happy... Anything that makes THEM happy, ****s me off...

The fact they're celebrating probably one of the worst PL games in modern history like they're Brazil 1970, with spoiling tactics and cynical fouls that would put 1980s Wimbledon to shame, JUST to scrape a 0-0, is not only shameful, but pisses me off no end.

Had they TOTALLY dominated the game, had 3 goals wrongly ruled out, and we're on the end of some shocking refereeing, and been pissed off with the 0-0, I'd have been ecstatic...

But they had their little 'Brentfordesque' game plan, worked it to perfection, and frustrated/bored the **** out of the watching world....
And THAT'S what they're celebrating right now?

Pricks... Slimy, jammy, corrupt little pricks...

The fact they brought on *an alleged Rapist to see the dour 0-0 out says it all...

**** me they are odious ****.

They'll probably make like work of Luton this week (like we didn't) and will no doubt push City and Liverpool all the way, while we continue to wonder where Angeball went after the Chelsea game!!

**** I hate them... Does it show?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
These people think they are the authority on attacking, entertaining football. :lol:

Wait until they learn, that you need to play football in mulitple ways to compete. Even Klopp, the league's attacking authority over the last decade, had to adapt his approach as the league evolved.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This one takes the cake

Screenshot_20240401_152216_Chrome.jpg

1. They're 9 points, 9 goals scored, 19 goals conceded worse off & have 3 more losses.

2. Calling us & City overrated is rich when they were crowned Champions after barely beating Sheffield United at home :lol:

One day, I hope they accept the harsh truth that they'll never amount to anything.

This one takes the cake

View attachment 22809

1. They're 9 points, 9 goals scored, 19 goals conceded worse off & have 3 more losses.

2. Calling us & City overrated is rich when they were crowned Champions after barely beating Sheffield United at home :lol:

One day, I hope they accept the harsh truth that they'll never amount to anything.

The second worst thing I seen in my life is Son crying after losing out on the PL title he tought they were going to win in October.

The worst thing is their fans still being delusional as ever even if things keeps getting worse for them.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The second worst thing I seen in my life is Son crying after losing out on the PL title he tought they were going to win in October.

The worst thing is their fans still being delusional as ever even if things keeps getting worse for them.

They say ignorance is bliss.

If that's the case, Sp**s supporters are the happiest demographic on the planet :lol:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
They are now changing the narrative to free flowing football while not long ago they were wanking to p0rnhub's finest Conte counterball?

The only thing that is freely flowing is their salty tears. Fking idiots

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

These people think they are the authority on attacking, entertaining football. :lol:

Wait until they learn, that you need to play football in mulitple ways to compete. Even Klopp, the league's attacking authority over the last decade, had to adapt his approach as the league evolved.
Arsène was playing better attacking football with Denilson and Bendtner than these losers and their fat Aussie pensioner manager will ever dream of playing. It's wild how they're somehow the best at everything yet they keep avoiding trophies. That is one area we will never match them in.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Arsène was playing better attacking football with Denilson and Bendtner than these losers and their fat Aussie pensioner manager will ever dream of playing. It's wild how they're somehow the best at everything yet they keep avoiding trophies. That is one area we will never match them in.

The only Aussies, other than @celestis, that make up the top 5 are (in no particular order):

Youtuber Andy Cooks, Natalie Imbruglia, Kylie Minogue & Kylie's hotpants from THAT music video.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

The only Aussies, other than @celestis, that make up the top 5 are (in no particular order):

Youtuber Andy Cooks, Natalie Imbruglia, Kylie Minogue & Kylie's hotpants from THAT music video.
Some good shouts there but Jessica Gomes is my number 1 Aussie. Anyone who would like to see why is welcome to Google lol.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

If you watch Sp**s channels ,it's like going into bizzaro world. Middle age men saying "Big ups" to each other wtf? and talking about Koreans taking their tickets lol They don't have a clue about attacking football or building a team .

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

If you watch Sp**s channels ,it's like going into bizzaro world. Middle age men saying "Big ups" to each other wtf? and talking about Koreans taking their tickets lol They don't have a clue about attacking football or building a team .

They should consider themselves lucky that people outside of North London know of their existence :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Some good shouts there but Jessica Gomes is my number 1 Aussie. Anyone who would like to see why is welcome to Google lol.

After using Google for "research purposes" I'd like to re-amend my top 5 to a much more deserving top 6 :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom