• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal | Sunday, August 8 | KO: 14:00 BST | Arsenal.com

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Look at this forum & others, reedit, twitter. Edu & Arteta are making a huge mistake with underestimating how angry this fan base is. Willian got booed while warming up in a friendly game last week !! They are puting crazy pressure on the team, loose vs Brentford and its gonna get toxic vs Chelsea, in game week 2!!! Arteta won't make it to November.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Look at this forum & others, reedit, twitter. Edu & Arteta are making a huge mistake with underestimating how angry this fan base is. Willian got booed while warming up in a friendly game last week !! They are puting crazy pressure on the team, loose vs Brentford and its gonna get toxic vs Chelsea, in game week 2!!! Arteta won't make it to November.

Inshallah. :pray:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Question: at what point can you call yourself not an arsenal supporter anymore? Like its Arsenal-Sp**s and I didnt even tune in. And I dont have anything else to do but doing nothing is better than watching Arsenal now.

- I don’t want to watch because I know how it will go most of the time

- If I watch I’m super negative all the time

I just hope this goes away when Arteta is gone. I wasn’t enjoying it last season of Wenger but I never felt almost hatred for Arsenal. Now I do. There are people at my club that make me actually hate them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is why you don't play Chelsea and Sp**s in friendlies, just before the season.

Having lost both, the fans are in a bad mood, which puts even more pressure on the Brentford game.

This club is ridiclous.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yesss I forgot, fan unrest will make me tune in. Watch them riot Arteta into early retirement. Thank you.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Question: at what point can you call yourself not an arsenal supporter anymore? Like its Arsenal-Sp**s and I didnt even tune in. And I dont have anything else to do but doing nothing is better than watching Arsenal now.

- I don’t want to watch because I know how it will go most of the time

- If I watch I’m super negative all the time

I just hope this goes away when Arteta is gone. I wasn’t enjoying it last season of Wenger but I never felt almost hatred for Arsenal. Now I do. There are people at my club that make me actually hate them.
I just try to mostly crack jokes and start sh*t with my friends in GCs or with people on this forum. It’s funner just to not take it too seriously and have an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom