• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Might watch this, being out in the heat has made me pretty sleepy though... Arteta ball might out me to sleep

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Might watch this, being out in the heat has made me pretty sleepy though... Arteta ball might out me to sleep
this arteta ball jokes need to stop we haven't been playing dead ball since January we average 2 goals a game too 20 shots a game.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

433 + 4231 was no different last year, I imagine ESR is the 10 today.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah and sat on the bench twiddling his thumbs, that was his holiday. Tierney is back and Scotland were eliminated days before Germany were. It sums up Leno's attitude, he simply isn't serious at all. That's life when you've no one challenging your position.

Oh god just stop. Its down to the player, if Leno wants to take full holiday he's entitled to it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Where the **** is Leno???

Said it before, but Leno really should have came back early like Tierney did, Bernd didn't even play in the Euros.

After having a poor season last year and after the trust we put in him by selling Martinez, it's disappointing he hasn't comeback early to really try and prove the club were right to put faith in him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Oh god just stop. Its down to the player, if Leno wants to take full holiday he's entitled to it.

Germany were eliminated 3 weeks ago, so after doing **** all for a few weeks at the Euros he still got an entire 3 weeks holidays. That's plenty and after the horrendous season he had you'd think he'd start being a bit more serious. Like I said sums up his attitude right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom