• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Leao still has 23 G/A in 2800 mins this season, so he’s not doing badly just hasn’t scored as many as usual.

He’s a bit of a specimen, Haaland levels of freak of nature.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
His production has taken a nose dive this season, what's up with that? He's been a beast whenever I've watched him in the CL.
Think it's just Milan this season. When I've seen them they've not been great. I'd be intrigued to see what Arteta gets out of Leao personally. Much to work with.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

And why is Leao talked about in this thread? He has 4 years left. It's wishlist stuff again, with no rumours?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Already told we need to go for the young prospect market (French players)

Desire Doué (CAM/LM/CM) Rennais
Lucas Gourna-Douath (CDM) Salzburg
Leny Yoro (CV/CDM) Lille
Guillaume Restes (GK) Toulouse

Sell Bumketiah, Ramsdale, Elneny + Lokonga, Tavares, Tierney to get some money!
Don't think we need Doué but I really like Yoro.

Tom349

What's Barcas financial status like at the moment. Could someone like Raphina be a luxury they can't afford to retain? He would be good option as the back up for Saka and Martinelli, provide much needed pace off the bench.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Hows Ait Nouri defensively? Because going forward, he'd be ideal for that LB role.
Ok but not great, similar level to Zinny defensively. I could see him working in our squad though, he has pace, great technique and is versatile. He has played on both wings, central midfield and in the front 2 on occasion this season and looked good wherever he plays. He is still young and I'm sure he could be moulded into almost any role, he is just a natural baller.

For what it's worth him and João Gomes are the two players the majority of Wolves fans want to keep at any costs this Summer.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Rodrigo Muniz from Fulham is a very dangerous, smart player who would do really well in our system. Can play across front 3

sub_sub

Right now my wishlist is:

Benjamin Sesko
Nico Williams
Frenkie de Jong / Douglas Luiz
Jorrel Hato

And we will be set for the foreseeable future.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Arsenal is short in the midfield.

Bruno Guimarães or Frenkie De Jong then Locatelli or Douglas Luiz. One of the four at least. De Jong probably has the highest ceiling, Guimarães is the best rn.

Bin 100 million in this player.

Then probably more two players. maybe a fast right footed RW and a defender/gk to replace Ramsdale?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
LB/LCB - Schlotterbeck

LCM
The dream - De Jong
Alternatives - I’m still pondering this one, Zubimendi, Douglas Luiz, Curtis Jones, Onana, all linked in the past, still thinking if there is anyone better out there. Either way, I’d resign Jorginho aswell.

LW
The dream - Rodrygo.
The Alternative - Nico Williams, Xavi Simons

Leao would be there after Rodrygo but I feel we need a winger who can play both wings.

HaffBR

LB/LCB - Schlotterbeck

LCM
The dream - De Jong
Alternatives - I’m still pondering this one, Zubimendi, Douglas Luiz, Curtis Jones, Onana, all linked in the past, still thinking if there is anyone better out there. Either way, I’d resign Jorginho aswell.

LW
The dream - Rodrygo.
The Alternative - Nico Williams, Xavi Simons

Leao would be there after Rodrygo but I feel we need a winger who can play both wings.

Martinelli will not accept being a sub with 23 years old. So you need to sell him. 60-80 million you can wish since he isn't valued here.
I don't think Williams, Rodrygo are upgrades. Not even Leão. let alone Vinicius. Only Mbappe I can think of. But thats my opinion.

Zubimendi, Jones, Onana none of them are Arsenal actual level imo. For me only BG, De Jong, Luiz or Locatelli are at this point. Arsenal should splash big for a midfielder. Like Rice amounts if thats the case. De Jong/BG + Rice + Ødegaard would be a very good basis, dream midfield at the peak of their ages. At this point is about making a strong eleven more than anything. Then alocate the rest of the money in smart buys.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Martinelli will not accept being a sub with 23 years old. So you need to sell him. 60-80 million you can wish since he isn't valued here.
I don't think Williams, Rodrygo are upgrades. Not even Leão. let alone Vinicius. Only Mbappe I can think of. But thats my opinion.

Zubimendi, Jones, Onana none of them are Arsenal actual level imo. For me only BG, De Jong, Luiz or Locatelli are at this point. Arsenal should splash big for a midfielder. Like Rice amounts if thats the case. De Jong/BG + Rice + Ødegaard would be a very good basis, dream midfield at the peak of their ages. At this point is about making a strong eleven more than anything. Then alocate the rest of the money in smart buys.

Rodrygo not an upgrade? He’d walk into our 11. But it’s an unrealistic signing. Martinelli would take a squad role, he’s been in and out of the side before. We should have 3 quality wingers who can all rotate.

HaffBR

Rodrygo not an upgrade? He’d walk into our 11. But it’s an unrealistic signing. Martinelli would take a squad role, he’s done been in and out of the side before. We should have 3 quality wingers who can all rotate.

Not an upgrade imo. I rate Martinelli higher ofc. He is totally underrated by the way he is treated by the fans and the proper Arsenal setup. This season he has been in and out with injury and playing alongside Havertz experiment at LCM (just horrible), but he was arguably Arsenal's best player last season, certainly in the last fifteen matches or so. He has no attacking FB or a midfilder to unleash his abilities.

Moreso he will not accept a sub role nor I think he should, he accepted the role with 18-20 years old, but if he is in to dispute the LW position in the Brazilian NT going to WC 2026, he needs to be a nailed starter like Saka.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Not an upgrade imo. I rate Martinelli higher ofc. He is totally underrated by the way he is treated by the fans and the proper Arsenal setup. This season he has been in and out with injury and playing alongside Havertz experiment at LCM (just horrible), but he was arguably Arsenal's best player last season, certainly in the last fifteen matches or so. He has no attacking FB or a midfilder to unleash his abilities.

Moreso he will not accept a sub role nor I think he should, he accepted the role with 18-20 years old, but if he is in to dispute the LW position in the Brazilian NT going to WC 2026, he needs to be a nailed starter like Saka.

He’s accepted squad roles before when benched for Trossard and ESR. Nobody in underrating Martinelli, but he shouldn’t be a certainty in the 11. With what we need from our wingers and what we require them to do, we need 3 top options.

HaffBR

He’s accepted squad roles before when benched for Trossard and ESR. Nobody in underrating Martinelli, but he shouldn’t be a certainty in the 11. With what we need from our wingers and what we require them to do, we need 3 top options.

But that was the maximum already (and ESR in mid 2021, the team improved after Martinelli entered in the XI that season... you can as far as talking about Auba too), a player in his position should and not will accept rotation minutes after growing with the club. If Arsenal goes strong for a LW again (Trossard, Willian all LW), then he should be sell or go out.

Saka should be the one to be disputed here as he never was.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom