• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

GDeep™

League is very weak
Or overrated? Had 2-3 really good seasons at the top level.
Don’t always be clueless, Eto was elite from Real Mallorca to deep into his Inter years, that’s 8/9 years atleast.

That said, these comments are bitterish, Henry simply was a better player. They were both compared during their playing days so this is probably a hangover from that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Underrated kinda, but not better than Henry. He's right about Anelka though, it's commonly accepted among the players in that gen that Anelka was better.
What generation? Outside that brilliant spell at Arsenal, Anelka was never at the level or heights of Henry.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Or overrated? Had 2-3 really good seasons at the top level.

At least he turned up in like cup finals unlike a certain Frenchman lol how many finals has he scored in again ?

At the end of the day you could pick out deficiences in alot of players doesn't take away from how good or great they were.

Samuel never got his credit.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think Eto always got his credit. He always operated at the elite level, won major trophies and was always rated amongst the top 3/4/5 strikers of his era.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

What generation? Outside that brilliant spell at Arsenal, Anelka was never at the level or heights of Henry.

In the Anelka documentary, the French squad Pires etc all say it.

Recently Henry admitted he couldn't play at Bolton and when Micah brought up Anelka Henry stopped him and said he was a different player who did whatever he wanted and could make it work.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
In the Anelka documentary, the French squad Pires etc all say it.

Recently Henry admitted he couldn't play at Bolton and when Micah brought up Anelka Henry stopped him and said he was a different player who did whatever he wanted and could make it work.

I remember even Lee Dixon saying he was a better finisher and it took alot of time for Thierry Where as for Nic it was like a duck to water.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hilarious :lol:

It sounds like he is joking, tbh.

Both are elite players and (at least looked) like great friends on the pitch at Barcelona, wouldn't be shocked if this is a bit of banter between the two.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Hilarious :lol:

It sounds like he is joking, tbh.

Both are elite players and (at least looked) like great friends on the pitch at Barcelona, wouldn't be shocked if this is a bit of banter between the two.

I haven’t seen this, but he is prob not joking, he is known to say these sort of things and has had priors.

He didn’t say anything offensive anyways just said he thinks he was better and he’s entitled to think that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I haven’t seen this, but he is prob not joking, he is known to say these sort of things and has had priors.

He didn’t say anything offensive anyways just said he thinks he was better and he’s entitled to think that.

sniff GIF

Yeah maybe.

Saying Henry is better than Eto'o or Samuel than Thierry...is like saying which you like more out of Sopranos or Breaking Bad.

Hardly mad that he thinks he's better than Thierry, thinking Henry isn't on his level is mad though...but Eto'o does seem a bit of a mad man (in a good way) so who knows 😅

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom