• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He’s not playing against Ethiopia, and Ghana has struggled. My fear is that he may be rushed back for the last game against South Africa because it will literally be a must win
Would be amazing for Arsenal if Ghana is out of the competition. 2nd place gets nothing?

If South Africa wins Zimbabwe tonight, does Ghana have any chance even with a win against South Africa?

Henry boi

Would be amazing for Arsenal if Ghana is out of the competition. 2nd place gets nothing?

If South Africa wins Zimbabwe tonight, does Ghana have any chance even with a win against South Africa?
But they have qualified for the nations cup so nothing really changes

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...this is why the Prem is clear of any other league...Partey was never injured before, now the power and pashun of England is breaking his body :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

...this is why the Prem is clear of any other league...Partey was never injured before, now the power and pashun of England is breaking his body :lol:
Our stupidity caused this by rushing him back last season he always been struggling with his groin.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also Simeone might have ran him into the ground.

Guy played almost every minute across multiple positions for a good seven years. Like when he let a dusted Alexis go.

drippin

Also Simeone might have ran him into the ground.

Guy played almost every minute across multiple positions for a good seven years. Like when he let a dusted Alexis go.
Have you seriously gone full trolling? Your level has dropped from a cliff man. You're an Atletico fan too.

According to Transfermarkt, in five seasons at Atletico he played 8057 league minutes in total. That means 1611 league minutes per season.

If we take his last three seasons, when he started to claim his role, he played 6995 league minutes, which is 2332 minutes per season. His biggest were 2551 league minutes per season.

3420 minutes would be the maximum per season, so "running him to the ground" is an absolutely ridiculous claim. Especially when he only played him more in the last 3 seasons.

What might be, is that EPL is of course tougher (look at Varane ;)), and 2332 minutes is not so much per season, if you suddenly need to start all the time in a tougher league.

Plus we gave him to the wolves with our genius pre-season derby friendlies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Have you seriously gone full trolling? Your level has dropped from a cliff man. You're an Atletico fan too.

According to Transfermarkt, in five seasons at Atletico he played 8057 league minutes in total. That means 1611 league minutes per season.

If we take his last three seasons, when he started to claim his role, he played 6995 league minutes, which is 2332 minutes per season. His biggest were 2551 league minutes per season.

3420 minutes would be the maximum per season, so "running him to the ground" is an absolutely ridiculous claim. Especially when he only played him more in the last 3 seasons.

What might be, is that EPL is of course tougher (look at Varane ;)), and 2332 minutes is not so much per season, if you suddenly need to start all the time in a tougher league.

Plus we gave him to the wolves with our genius pre-season derby friendlies.

Not gonna bother reading all this so either “I’m happy for you bro” or “that’s tough 💯”.

Whichever answer you rather.

jus2nang

Really happy for Partey, Ghana goes to the WC.

Also happy for us that Partey apparently didn't even travel there?

Let's hope he is ready for Liverpool.
Not quite. There's a final playoff round. The 10 group winners will be drawn to create five 2-legged ties.

drippin

Not quite. There's a final playoff round. The 10 group winners will be drawn to create five 2-legged ties.
Okay, so that's not really the best for us in terms of Partey not playing too much, especially during the season.

But maybe better to keep his spirits up.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom