• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why was he smiling when getting subbed on like, "Yeah I have waited for this and it's my time now", only to play like he's still hungover?

Weirdest/funniest player we have ever had :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Why was he smiling when getting subbed on like, "Yeah I have waited for this and it's my time now", only to play like he's still hungover?

Weirdest/funniest player we have ever had :lol:
Gave me Alex Song vibes when he thought fans were cheering for him.

tumblr_mn3b8oZ3281rr7t27o1_400.gif

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Hasn't kicked a ball in 6 months. He also takes a while to get into match fitness. Just glad we don't have to rush him and can bring him in to rest Rice/Jorge.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Perfect time to come back. Some match fitness and a break soon. Trust me we will need him for the rest of the season.
This will be a huge premier league season...

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Such a weird player. He's either 0/10 or 10/10. No in-between for him.

I've even seen go from 10/10 to 0/10 in a single game. Plays like he's inebriated too.

Riou

Gave me Alex Song vibes when he thought fans were cheering for him.

tumblr_mn3b8oZ3281rr7t27o1_400.gif

I feel like Song never recovered from this, he literally retired at like 26 to stop constantly getting reminded of this piece of "brilliance" :lol:

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Rusty as heck and I don't see him being match fit till late April so he should be bench options for the time being and slowly integrated.

Has he ever made a good sub appearance though?

Everton 4-0 win after Jorginho was horrific in the first half last season at the Emirates. Since then nope, shocking sub appearance vs Brighton at the Emirates (3-0 loss last season) but changed the game when he came on vs City 1-0 win as he opened them up with his lob to Havertz earlier this season.

Riou

Wrong. Put some respect on Eboue's name.

Eboue is actually funny and actually trying to be funny/make jokes, when he's being funny.

This is Partey in a nutshell...

homer-simpson-cereal.gif

... nothing makes sense with him, comedy just happens to him on the pitch...he literally tried to sub himself off once while Sp**s were counter attacking us ffs 🤣

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Had one of his Jekyll and Hyde cameos. A couple of really sloppy moments but small bits of real quality too.

He’s been out for so long he just needs match rhythm. Need to keep giving him upwards of 20 minutes.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
quality wise, our strongest midfielder since the Cazorla experiment.

Without consistency, that is useless, if he is not going to give us 40+ games a season he needs to go.

Everyone assumed he was off in the summer but the way Arteta talked about him and Rice being his ideal midfield may mean that's not likely. We'll see

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
From an "internal source at the club" via @King87 "He won't play a minute for the club again, I said this since last year November"

You need to sack your sources mate?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Glad he got some minutes, same again vs Brentford & Porto, he probably won't start for us until after City.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom