• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

mpower2540

Did anyone else notice Gabriel absolutely screaming at him to get into position and he sort of ambled back into the 6?

Gabriel seemed pissed off with everyone in the 2nd half yesterday it was great

He looked physically way off it which is understandable but Jorginho has that shirt right now

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair banter aside you have to be realistic he hasn't played a game of football since Fulham home matchday 3 he way far physically I expect him to get back to full fitness after the international break that if he doesn't get injured I hope he don't we need options even if he squad player currently

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Not gonna judge him till back to full fitness, still think he can be useful if he stays fit as much as I don't rate him as highly as our other midfield options.

Now when I think about it. Arteta was right to push him back on the field against Sp**s. Why is he walking off when the game is still in play? They were also counter-attacking, standing there just be a body. But instead, he was walking out of the field.

Arteta got murdered for that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Macho

Partey, when Arteta asked him if he wants to come on and help the team in this VERY important match and possibly take a penalty...

tenor.gif

...did you see the tweet that he was apparently "vigorously warming up at halftime", knew we wouldn't see him at all tonight the big **** 😅

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Now when I think about it. Arteta was right to push him back on the field against Sp**s. Why is he walking off when the game is still in play? They were also counter-attacking, standing there just be a body. But instead, he was walking out of the field.

Arteta got murdered for that.
Bro, why are you randomly brining up a minor incident from 1,193 days ago?

Riou

Bro, why are you randomly brining up a minor incident from 1,193 days ago?

Probably was because it was one of the funniest/stupid moments ever at Arsenal, should never be forgotten 🤣

Let's play Aubamawang

To be fair banter aside you have to be realistic he hasn't played a game of football since Fulham home matchday 3 he way far physically I expect him to get back to full fitness after the international break that if he doesn't get injured I hope he don't we need options even if he squad player currently
That all depends on if he avoids hyperextending his leg kicking something at a stupid birthday partey again.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

Excellent decision. If we get past Atleti, our schedule will be intense- we need him fit and firing.

People are underestimating what a fully fit Partey can do for us. I’m hoping there’s some kind of friendly during the international break. Him, ESR, Nelson, Vieira and Nketiah should all play.

You live in a different dimension brother?

Riou

You live in a different dimension brother?

He knows the only actual time we can rely on Thomas is after we potential beat Atletico in the Champions League final, so he's not wrong.

Partey is gonna be a demon for us in the USA preseason tour in the summer, the MLS Skillz Challenge ain't ready for our guy 💪

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think we'll bring TP5 in for the Bayern games, he gives us the physicality and directness that we need from our double pivot.

Martinelli---Havertz---Saka
------------Ødegaard
--------Rice-------TP5
Kiwior--Gabriel---Saliba---White
---------------Raya

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Think we'll bring TP5 in for the Bayern games, he gives us the physicality and directness that we need from our double pivot.

------------Ødegaard
--------Rice-------TP5
---------------Raya
He will need to get up to speed. Last few games that he’s come on, his passing was a bit off. Might just be some rustiness that needs shaking off.

We need him to be at his very best if he starts the games against Bayern.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He will need to get up to speed. Last few games that he’s come on, his passing was a bit off. Might just be some rustiness that needs shaking off.

We need him to be at his very best if he starts the games against Bayern.
He needs to get up to speed but do you chance starting a rusty TP away at City🤔.
Can't be off with his passing at the ethiad.

I can certainly see a case for him starting v Luton at home but it's not really the type of 'big game' he is needed for.

However may do so to get mins in the legs?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

------------Ødegaard
--------Rice-------TP5
---------------Raya
Yes if he gets a full 90 against Lutton and at least some 30min against Brighton. Fully fit Partey we had last season probably wins us 1 competition if not both if we add him to this squad that's already doing well

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom