• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Dynamic

Chose the safest option most of the times. It will take time before he gains his confidence back in his passing. Also physically he has a long way to go. Didn't make any mistakes which is valuable.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
His central through passing, and ability to get between the lines, led to some interesting moments later on. Thought he did well with those.

Think I feel better with him as an option now, particularly after his possession and passing against a top side like City. He gives us verticality in the run in, we wont see another team in the league of this quality.

Needs to stay fit, along with Rice and Jorginho and we have a good chance.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
His quality was immediately obvious when he came on even though he was still rusty. Those little body feints, calm in possession turning his marker and then brave in passing through the lines straight to Ødegaard to progress. Things that Rice does not have in his locker

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sell in the summer. Downsides trump upsides in matches and across a season imo

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
You can't depend on him long term imo we give him many opportunities he get injured
If he can play enough so that we can give either one of Rice or Jorginho a breather every now and then, he'll be worth it. His problem starts when he is asked to play 90 mins every week.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he can stays fit then he top midfield but how many opportunities we gonna give to stay fit we either sell or just demoted him to bench and play him 25 minutes a game and few start

fute

shaking-head-michael-che.gif

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
His quality was immediately obvious when he came on even though he was still rusty. Those little body feints, calm in possession turning his marker and then brave in passing through the lines straight to Ødegaard to progress. Things that Rice does not have in his locker
Sure but Rice is miles better as a defender so instead we should welcome some differences between them

fute

If he can stays fit then he top midfield but how many opportunities we gonna give to stay fit we either sell or just demoted him to bench and play him 25 minutes a game and few start

That is good enough for us.

Look, he is probably gone after this year, but we have two title races this season within reach.

He isn't starting, but if he can come on and give us something, his quality is that good even not at 100% that it will make for a welcome contribution down the stretch.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom