• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He’s missed chunks of every season he’s been here, that’s not going to improve with age.
Unlikely yes

Value is low

Might as well try another season instead of selling

We dont depend on him anymore

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
We need someone who can actually contribute over the course of a season & this guy cannot.

Difficult to find someone with similar attributes but that's not a reason to keep him.

Time to say good bye....

Henry boi

Why? The rest of the post was spot on but the bolded is laughable.
Well it's my opinion, I'm not talking about performances because he's not been consistent for one reason or another but i dare to name me more talented DMs than him. He is crazy good on the ball that's talent and in terms of technical ability he's up there with the very best for me

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Well it's my opinion, I'm not talking about performances because he's not been consistent for one reason or another but i dare to name me more talented DMs than him. He is crazy good on the ball that's talent and in terms of technical ability he's up there with the very best for me

Not what you said originally was it? Had you said he's one of the most talented DMs we've had I'd still think it a bit of a stretch but at least its a conversation, you could then talk about whether a guy like Vieira fits that mould, how he compares to Petit/Gilberto etc.

One of the most talented *footballers* we've had at Arsenal? No chance.

Tnegs

This late season run will have bumped up his value a bit. I would love to keep him but it would be a big gamble on his ability to stay fit. Big decision to be made at the end of the season.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I really wouldn’t mind us keeping him, he has something no one else in our midfield offers tbh. Quick sharp passing to release the wide players

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Not what you said originally was it? Had you said he's one of the most talented DMs we've had I'd still think it a bit of a stretch but at least its a conversation, you could then talk about whether a guy like Vieira fits that mould, how he compares to Petit/Gilberto etc.

One of the most talented *footballers* we've had at Arsenal? No chance.
In his specific niche I don't think it's that outrageous a claim. Beating the press and passing between the lines there are few we've had at his level when he's at his best.

Not up there due to his injuries but that doesn't negate his talent

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

If it wasn’t for his controversies keeping him would be an absolute no brainer, just take the contract expiration.

He’s better than Jorginho he’s just never fit, which is less of an issue if he plays the Jorginho or Elneny role.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If it wasn’t for his controversies keeping him would be an absolute no brainer
I’d still be there saying get rid.

52c.jpg

To keep or not to keep?
UPSIDES
Class player.
Great on the turn
Great on one touch and vertical passing which greatly increases XG for.
Finds our most dangerous players more than no one.
Invaluable experience.
Black/African fan base.
Continuity.
Essential when chasing a game.

DOWNSIDES
Fitness. Can be managed with a bigger quality squad.
Yellow box. None of my business. As well as yours cos you've done some **** too.
Age.
Consistency which could be attributed to his former CM partners. Can't do everything on your own.

VERDICT
No brainer. Keep but sign an understurdy.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
To keep or not to keep?
UPSIDES
Class player.
Great on the turn
Great on one touch and vertical passing which greatly increases XG for.
Finds our most dangerous players more than no one.
Invaluable experience.
Black/African fan base.
Continuity.
Essential when chasing a game.

DOWNSIDES
Fitness. Can be managed with a bigger quality squad.
Yellow box. None of my business. As well as yours cos you've done some **** too.
Age.
Consistency which could be attributed to his former CM partners. Can't do everything on your own.

VERDICT
No brainer. Keep but sign an understurdy.
Now please carry out this analysis for all of our key players

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom