• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals (Aug 18-19)

Which CL Final do you want?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aouar again not really showing anything special other than good dribbling skills and running with ball.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gnabry is why people should have more patience with Nelson. Nelson is almost at the same age as Gnabry when he left for Bremen and he is not looking any worse than Arsenal Gnabry atm.

And believe me, no one was crying when Gnabry left. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. But yeah still time for Nelson, has all the right attributes just about putting it all together and he's got the perfect manager to help him.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Bayern has more to offer than PSG,but they kinda look to open in defence.They can be in trouble on counter attacks against Neymar and Mbappe.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not sure Bayern can play like this vs PSG.. They’ll make this much space count unlike Barca and Lyon.. I’m leaning towards PSG tbh..
They can't. PSG will open them up. Boatang will be a liability in that game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
AM told me Boateng was absolutely washed and finished :rofl::rofl:

Only AM can say no to a main stay in the best defense in the CL

Listen, I like to put the AM zeigeist down as much as the next poster, but can you imagine Boateng playing with Sokratis, Mustafi, Luiz, et. al. next to him?

Lad would be getting done like he did against Messi on a weekly basis. Unai's team were no place for any defender and that's been well proven.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
2 goals and no added time again? The added on time has been seriously lax in the CL and EL.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
And believe me, no one was crying when Gnabry left. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. But yeah still time for Nelson, has all the right attributes just about putting it all together and he's got the perfect manager to help him.
Go back and check the posts.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure Bayern can play like this vs PSG.. They’ll make this much space count unlike Barca and Lyon.. I’m leaning towards PSG tbh..

I think the pace of Mbappe, Neymar and Di Maria on the break will expose that high line of Bayern.

PSG are winning it imo.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom