• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals (Aug 18-19)

Which CL Final do you want?

• Total voters

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think the pace of Mbappe, Neymar and Di Maria on the break will expose that high line of Bayern.

PSG are winning it imo.

Just look at the first 15ish minutes of the game, they explored the back of both Bayerns full backs successfully.

Now imagine that was Mbappe, Neymar or Di Maria... It's not a clear cut game.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Listen, I like to put the AM zeigeist down as much as the next poster, but can you imagine Boateng playing with Sokratis, Mustafi, Luiz, et. al. next to him?

Lad would be getting done like he did against Messi on a weekly basis. Unai's team were no place for any defender and that's been well proven.

giphy.gif

He’d have the same issue as David Luiz when players run at him in the PL.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Listen, I like to put the AM zeigeist down as much as the next poster, but can you imagine Boateng playing with Sokratis, Mustafi, Luiz, et. al. next to him?

Lad would be getting done like he did against Messi on a weekly basis. Unai's team were no place for any defender and that's been well proven.

One can agree with your statement about our mess whilst still mocking the fact that almost the whole of AM didn't want Boateng because he's "finished".

You can still get a title challenge with that guy playing every game. It's just ignorance.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sick of people asking me why we ‘let’ Gnabry go.

Still think he’s a system player imo, great movement, decent dribbling and ruthless finisher. That’s all you really need as a winger at a top club.

Reactions: A_G

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
AM told me Boateng was absolutely washed and finished :rofl::rofl:

Only AM can say no to a main stay in the best defense in the CL
He is. He's struggling today. Have you seen the amount of runs in-behind that got past him? He struggles with pacy forwards. He wouldn't survive the PL. He's be injured within the first 10 games.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sad thing about Gnabry situation is that even if you went back in time, you would still pick a 20 goal a season Walcott and highly promising Oxlade-Chamberlain over him.

Wenger’s hands were tied unfortunately.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom