• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

HattoriHanzo

how can you claim the premier league to be the strongest when there is 0 English club in the semi final across all three European competitions?
The premier league is all hype.
Granit Xhaka is about to go invincible in the strongest league in the world. It’s no fluke.
Of course that Premier League is not strongest.
As Matts Hummels said after Arsenal and the 115 FC went out from UEFA CL: "Good harvesting this week my fellow farmers", twisting the farmer's league stereotype around on his English rivals.
German "farmers" might have 6 clubs in UEFA CL next season, if Borussia wins CL this season.

Premier League is a joke, it is not a serious league, and it will not be until they sort out the 115 FC.
Italians were brave enough to relegate their biggest and most succesful club, Juventus, when they caught them cheating.
What is Premier League waiting?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
What's happened to him? I've never really watched him play, but each time I have seen him he's not done much. Is it when he plays for France that he shines?
Tbf, he's the primary Reason PSG get anywhere in the tournament most years. Main issue is, like most small fast forwards, he's not much cop against deep blocks that are well organised. Also in Ligue 1, most of the team's are so bad defensively, its easy for bad habits to creep in.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I would take Lee from psg as backup or second creator in midfield
Fit right in. Got into a fist fight with Son whilst on international duty during the asian cup. Cost Klinsmann his job and was forced to apologize to Son, so probably hates Sp**s with a passion.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Absolutely delighted for Dortmund, 'ave that you disgusting oil club!

Lehmann, Aubameyang, Rosicky...a lot of quality Borussia players have also shone at Arsenal, so wish that club nothing but well.

Hope Madrid win tonight, so then I won't mind who wins in the final 👍

Riou

Also last night showed that while he of course has the potential to be better than Henry by the end of his career, Mbappe still has a little way to go.

I have seen Thierry destroy prime Cannavaro, Lucio, Samuel, Thuram, Nesta, Lucio in the Champions League...Kylian was anonymous (bar one horrendous miss) when his team needed him v Old Man Hummels and I don't even know the other ****ing Dortmund CB lol.

So lets calm down a little, imo..The King is THE KING for a reason!

Riou

Sven, Mkhitaryan and Sokratis too ☺️

65NO1TrKrJUT6.webp

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This Dortmund side winning would be worse than Porto, not even like it's a vintage Dortmund side either. You could've forgiven them winning it with the likes of Lewa, Gotze and co. Now what do they have?

They're getting well beaten anyways, they just so happened to come across the biggest bottlers in European history.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This Dortmund side winning would be worse than Porto, not even like it's a vintage Dortmund side either. You could've forgiven them winning it with the likes of Lewa, Gotze and co. Now what do they have?

They're getting well beaten anyways, they just so happened to come across the biggest bottlers in European history.
As a club, I'd rather they win it than Real Madrid or Bayern Munchen.....

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

People might find it a weird comparison but Bellingham reminds me of Zidane. Obviously doesn't touch him, but just the way he moves about etc. He's a quality young player

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom