• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
maxresdefault.jpg

@UpTheGunnerz
All my love to him. Fantastic manager

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Hope this is the straw that breaks Kroenke’s back but I can’t see them effing off back across the pond.
Sadly Man Utd suffered many setbacks over the almost 20 years of the Glazers reign and they still won’t **** off. Both the Glazers and Kronke are like some kind of super pubic lice no amount of powder can dislodge.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
To think big Phil died for this... 99 years with nose to the ****ing grindstone for these ****s. Liz sat on her own strumming with wild abandon, watching on as her Arsenal crash out and cramp ends the evening. Jesus.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I mind losing but I mind much more than losing going out without a fight. This team didn't rage against the dying of the light, they slunk about like cockroaches when the light is switched on. No pride, no dignity, no attempt to force the issue. If they had they would have won, we didn't play a very good team tonight, just a bunch of guys who defended with some discipline and were rarely put under pressure.

But if we'd gone out after having 15 shots on target and playing the match in their last third you would have held up your hands and said "stuff happens". But it wasn't like that, we cannot dominate teams because we play like cowards with the hand-brake on even against inferior opposition. It is why we sometimes have got a result against bigger teams, the coward's way, sneaking a result not winning it.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I think losing Xhaka at the last minute was a factor. I'm sure he was a huge part of the game plan. Overall, it is still on Arteta. Losing one miedfielder should not be that decisive, but it should at least be mentioned for the sake of a complete picture.
It's hardly worth mentioning because this kind of performances happen all the time. Fair enough if we put in great perfomances with Xhaka and then we lost him, you could then point to that fact. Besides you don't lose much replacing him with Tierney at LB (even if half fit).

Polar Bear

I don't know about you guys but I just felt so sad watching that match, I didn't even feel angry or frustrated, I just had a really sad feeling

I think I have now come to terms with the fact that we are a really bad football team, and we are going backwards badly. The amazing days of Dennis Bergkamp and Henry seem a distance memory now. I just don't recognize us anymore.. overall is just sadness and empty feeling..

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
ESR is so much better than Ødegaard I've been saying from day one that ***** @AbouCuéllar had tantrums over it.

Because it's nonsense, lol.

Just because ESR was the better player on the day doesn't make him better. You take one performance out of like 15 they've played together, 12-13 of those Ødegaard being the better player...desperate. Ødegaard coming off an injury and not looking fully fit at that (also being erased tactically, as Arteta's gamble with ESR and Ødegaard in the half-spaces as offensive 8s and ESR with the nominally deeper position didn't work at all, leaving Ødegaard marked out of the game and us unable to progress the ball centrally whatsoever)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom