• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joestlaachmkr

Don't be ridiculous. Villareal are terrible. They would be relegation fodder if they were in the Prem.
You are seriously underrestimating Villarreal. They have had a fantastic run in UEL this season, better than most teams i would say.

Man Utd won’t find it easy to beat Villarreal in the final.

ArtetaOut

Arteta won more than Emery anyway.
Are you dense? Arteta was a zero-experienced rookie compared to Emery who won the Europa 3 times and there was absolutely zero reason to get hyped over Cone Boy getting the job over other more qualified candidates in the first place unless you were just a mindless fanboy who were attracted to his physical appearance. You were sucking Cone Boy's d*** all month long before he got the job. We're ****ed right now because of brainless and irrational fans like you who mindlessly gave in to the media hype

Kav

Established Member
This is going to be your new line of attack now? :lol:

It is true thou, i remember you pinning hard for arteta, :lol:

i said he didn't have any record and we shouldn't hire him and we should hire someone like Ancelotti or Nuno or Allegri and you laughed saying Ancellotti was past it.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
carling cup early rounds were more watchable than the whole of this season. why the fck do we do this .. to watch good football .... not to watch crap dross on the pitch, nor **** head pretend fans on youtube and nor bitter wankers discussing rule britannia on forums.

Play good football again please

GDeep™

League is very weak
It is true thou, i remember you pinning hard for arteta, :lol:

i said he didn't have any record and we shouldn't hire him and we should hire someone like Ancelotti or Nuno or Allegri and you laughed saying Ancellotti was past it.
Carlo is past it though.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
A disappointing, but not a surprising end to a forgettable season. The club will most likely stick with Arteta, but will the fans come august?
The board has said it will stick with Arteta, hardly surprising, but the return of crowds will make this type of anonymous failure impossible to sustain. Unless we hit the deck running, which doesn't look likely, he'll be out by Xmas. Another season wasted.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What does that say about Arteta? Ancelloti with an inferior squad is 3 points ahead of Arteta with a game in hand.
Both have under performed. So has Nuno, his football has been horrendous this season. None are top managers.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Are you dense? Arteta was a zero-experienced rookie compared to Emery who won the Europa 3 times and there was absolutely zero reason to get hyped over Cone Boy getting the job over other more qualified candidates in the first place unless you were just a mindless fanboy who were attracted to his physical appearance. You were sucking Cone Boy's d*** all month long before he got the job. We're ****ed right now because of brainless and irrational fans like you who mindlessly gave in to the media hype
Emery totally flopped here, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom