• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

Disappointing game and result, reflects the whole season; Arteta is an inexperienced manager whose taken the club backwards. Think Arsenal need a big clear out to be honest but won't be easy getting rid of several players.

I find it hard to be too mad as I believe Arsenal's problems run much deeper than this result, Arteta or even Kroenke.

We were a club not so long ago, that consistently competed and reached champions League football whilst being self-sustaining. Why were the media excessively criticizing our coach back then compared to now?

There are massive issues at Arsenal that run DEEP! But unfortunately 95% of the fanbase are asleep to the real problem. Arsenal have gradually lost their values and sense of pride over the years and in my opinion thats mainly down to our guliable fans.

Iceman10

Established Member
Mourinho is an option, just sayin
With our board it would be a similar situation to Spuds, if not worse. I don’t want him, but if you do you would need to spend 200m just on getting the spine right for his brand of football. If you don’t then the likelihood is after an initial honeymoon period he will go into a sulk and cause a stink.

glitchform

No he didn't. A chelsea which was ready to sack fat Frank, west Bromwich albion, an atrocious crystal palace draw, which more than anything showed how awful Benteke was at taking his chances. An equally abysmal FA cup game against newcastle which got needlessly dragged into extra-time Lacazette bailing us out.

And how could I forget, an astoundingly irritating mid tempo 0-0 draw against yanited where Kavani missed multiple chances to fire it into an open goal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
With our board it would be a similar situation to Spuds, if not worse. I don’t want him, but if you do you would need to spend 200m just on getting the spine right for his brand of football. If you don’t then the likelihood is after an initial honeymoon period he will go into a sulk and cause a stink.
Did you two miss him signing for Roma? :lol:

Olivier_Giroud

Disappointing game and result, reflects the whole season; Arteta is an inexperienced manager whose taken the club backwards. Think Arsenal need a big clear out to be honest but won't be easy getting rid of several players.

I find it hard to be too mad as I believe Arsenal's problems run much deeper than this result, Arteta or even Kroenke.

We were a club not so long ago, that consistently competed and reached champions League football whilst being self-sustaining. Why were the media excessively criticizing our coach back then compared to now?

There are massive issues at Arsenal that run DEEP! But unfortunately 95% of the fanbase are asleep to the real problem. Arsenal have gradually lost their values and sense of pride over the years and in my opinion thats mainly down to our guliable fans.
Arteta has never been a manager nor a coach. He is just a delusional Ex-Arsenal player pretending to be one.
You can dress a monkey but it will still be a monkey. Arteta has never earned to be one so does not deserve to be one. Sadly, many fell for his shenanigans and we having a disastrous season is the result of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom