• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Well, that's what you get for not bringing on Saka.

A funny post on here back in the day, was someone said if Walker didn't have pace he would be working as a personal trainer :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

goosebumps scoring like that.

Kyle Walker got sent back to Manny. 🤣

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Lesson for England is that Shaw, Mount and Grealish need to do more.

The team is set up for them to play their triangles and they do it really well – their interplay is Man City level at times – but it didn’t really lead to much danger.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Great great win combined with Switzerland's draw. Albania, Belgium, Greece, Germany, Spain and Hungary win as well. England, Wales and Romania draw.

5-0 Italy

3-0 Germany

1-0 Greece

2-0 Albania

3-0 Albania

4-0 Albania

5-0 Albania

2-0 Greece

2-1 Sweden

Streamja - Simple video sharing

2-1 Andorra

1-0 England

2-0 Spain

4-0 Germany

1-1 Poland

Riou

Southgate just screams a manager that will never be able to win a major honour feel he is nothing more than a atmosphere merchant.

Keeps people happy, but nothing beyond that...has good PR though, similar in that sense to Arteta.

Qualifiers don't really matter, England will still win the group with ease.

Riou

Does any other international player's club get brought up as much as Arsenal, when the player makes a bit of an error...he doesn't even play for us anymore :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Jury told me he can’t see any team not getting battered by England.
No I didn’t bollocks
Lesson for England is that Shaw, Mount and Grealish need to do more.

The team is set up for them to play their triangles and they do it really well – their interplay is Man City level at times – but it didn’t really lead to much danger.
Grealish and Mount we’re just pulling each other off miles away from goal to no affect. This team needs more decisiveness and I think Lingard is the better player to have in mounts position going forward. I’m not even a massive fan of Grealish anyway so I’d happily see somebody else in his place too.

Riou

Think Woj has 9 medals as a player.

How far do you have to go back in Sp**s' history, for them to have won that many trophies, I wonder?

Riou

The female pundit looks exactly like a miserable teacher at my old school.

"The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do"... she's definitely one of those annoying types.

Riou

Bittersweet symphony on the little highlights at the end, always a great choice...such a good song, even if I will never understand the point of the music video.

Feels like it was only created, just so it could be parodied :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

No I didn’t bollocks

Grealish and Mount we’re just pulling each other off miles away from goal to no affect. This team needs more decisiveness and I think Lingard is the better player to have in mounts position going forward. I’m not even a massive fan of Grealish anyway so I’d happily see somebody else in his place too.
Yeah it’s pretty but not really doing much, it works for now but an in-form Lingard for Mount or Rashford for Grealish would have a bit more punch.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Bittersweet symphony on the little highlights at the end, always a great choice...such a good song, even if I will never understand the point of the music video.

Feels like it was only created, just so it could be parodied :lol:
Is it the one with the guy just walking and barging into people. 🤣🤣

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom