• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who does Your Father Support ?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
AC Milan. Dont ask, but us Somalians have very close links to Italy, cause of the colonisation back in the 40's, and all our schools are in Italian. Luckily I moved here ever since I was 6, and got to dupporting them ever since.

torgrim

Got Arsenal from my grandfather when I was born. My dad always cared more about geology than sports, but I've turned both him and the rest of the family into Arsenal fans.

orion

Hate to say it; Manure. Makes for some good conversations though, not that we meet that often. At least it's me giving him the stick this time around. :lol:

Aussie

Established Member
Crystal Palace but im working on converting him. At school everyone goes for the gunners thatnks to my work. How ever they are like Thierry Who and **** **** all.

Shirley

It is really a pity that my father doesn't watch the matches of foreign leagues. His favorite team is the local one here in Shanghai, China.

Jinn

Established Member
Show him an Arsenal match.

The quality of the football is unsurpassed in the world. Any football fan would not fail to be impressed by the level of Arsenal's play.

Soler

Established Member
Jinn said:
Show him an Arsenal match.

The quality of the football is unsurpassed in the world. Any football fan would not fail to be impressed by the level of Arsenal's play.

Aye.

My Mum who, although being from Scotland and living in England before migrating, never really liked football all that much. The other day when I was watching the Inter-Arsenal match from the San Siro on tape she was commenting "they're brilliant."

Soler

Established Member
I also have another story about me Dad and football.

The passed Christmas, I bought him the AC/DC album "For Those About To Rock". Now, if you're an AC/DC fan then you'll know what i mean, but do you know why I bought it?

On the cover is a cannon :D

KoLo28

My dad doesn't really mind but he sort of supports Arsenal because of me, i've converted my mum, girlfriend, and a couple of mates into Arsenal fans!

AFCG7

Established Member
For Those About To Rock..We Salute you.. maybe we can have that one played a highbury 8)

Ally

Dad was born outside Highbury, grew up outside Highbury and used to sneak under the turnstiles to watch Don Roper.

It's in the blood.

slapz

Ally said:
Dad was born outside Highbury, grew up outside Highbury and used to sneak under the turnstiles to watch Don Roper.

It's in the blood.

Your description of what your dad did reminds me of someone.. dya remember a guy who came over from arsenal.com with us called DRFClockender who was a pain in the arse?? Thats what he put when he first joined .com

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom