• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who does Your Father Support ?

Ally

lol oh god, he was a right arse.....

Once had an argument with him when he started going on about 'true Arsenal fans' in the terms of some pure Aryan race or something, that was just creepy...

Anyway, I wish to disassociate myself with him, lol, and any silimarity is purely co-incidental - my little story there is true, tho. :wink: :)

slapz

Ally said:
lol oh god, he was a right arse.....

Once had an argument with him when he started going on about 'true Arsenal fans' in the terms of some pure Aryan race or something, that was just creepy...

Anyway, I wish to disassociate myself with him, lol, and any silimarity is purely co-incidental - my little story there is true, tho. :wink: :)

Thank god for that

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
My Dad's a Tottenham fan too. And to make it worse, my brother likes Liverpool!!

Only I saw the light!!

Soler

Established Member
Ally said:
Dad was born outside Highbury, grew up outside Highbury and used to sneak under the turnstiles to watch Don Roper.

It's in the blood.

My Uncle used to do the same thing at Hillsborough back in the day, because his Mum wouldn't let him go. If the match was on Saturday he'd say he was going to the park to kick the ball around with "Pat", and if it was on Sunday he said he was going to church.

pome

my dads a gooner but my mum was a spud she dont really care about football that much now, well she likes arsenal to win so were all happy :D

Senght

My dad hates Football. Says that all of them are involved in match fixing. Arsehole.

My Bro is a Chelski fan tho. At least he isn't disllusioned and rightly admitted that Arsenal is the best team in London.

The Mini

My dad calls Football "Golf", my mum acts like she cares but clearly doesnt. My brother is a Barnet fan and my half-brother is a gooner. I think my cat is Sp*rs fan cos she whinges every time Arsenal are on TV and she's in the room.

Leewat3

Whole familly of gooners, mum, dad, nan, auntie, uncle, cousins.............. most of my familly still live in London but my parents decided to move away to bristol.

Jinn

Established Member
The Mini said:
My dad calls Football "Golf", my mum acts like she cares but clearly doesnt. My brother is a Barnet fan and my half-brother is a gooner. I think my cat is Sp*rs fan cos she whinges every time Arsenal are on TV and she's in the room.

As long as we win while she's there. Like VCC's lucky cat.

Alexone234

My Stepfather supported United being that his father followed them. I knew I needed to follow a London side though as I lived in the capital. That was back in 1980 when I was 5. Arsenal was my choice

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom