• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It happens all the time.

View attachment 3697

He will lose it in a couple weeks, but because we just hate Willian's guts so much it's gone nuclear. Plus, preseason games are monitised now we might have not necessarily seen the team this early years gone by.

Not defending him just suggesting it's a personal thing rather than on the club. I think Wenger would have hidden him tbh, I remember Newcastle fined Ben Arfa and made him train by himself and miss their preseason tour.

Arteta has selected him for the world to see which is just face palm tings. Probably content for All or Nothing.
Yeah. I remember banning Nasri a few years back when he returned from holiday fat.

Like you said, a competent manager would have hidden him from the media or suspend or fine him until he gets in shape.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Look at the absolute state of this ****, he's horrendously unfit, look at his ****ing belly. Any proper manager banishes him until he sorts himself. Arteta picks him over Pepe who ended the season immensely.
This is when you follow @GDeep™ 20 hard boiled egg diet. You take an initial hit, but it pays off in the long run. Judge him in May.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Yeah. I remember banning Nasri a few years back when he returned from holiday fat.

Like you said, a competent manager would have hidden him from the media or suspend or fine him until he gets in shape.
I was trying to think of other examples and I could only think of Arshavin, but yes Nasri also had issues with weight- just couldn't remember if it was with us and/or City.

It's definitely happened in Arsène's era anyways, just handled a bit differently.

Gunners1616

Arteta, Edu and Kia should all be investigated for fraud for the contracts they gave Willian (3 years) and Cedric (4 years).

There was no justification whatsoever for those contracts. First the decisions to get them was stupid and secondly it should have been maximum 1+1 in option given their age.

Clearly Arteta and Edu just filled Kia' pockets with the club money.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm not surprised by his unfit state his off season was full of partying and going to restaurants pretty sure he didn't even train once.

Just please do something and sell him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Look at the absolute state of this ****, he's horrendously unfit, look at his ****ing belly. Any proper manager banishes him until he sorts himself. Arteta picks him over Pepe who ended the season immensely.

I remeber Bellerin came back from off season several years (after videoing himself on the piss with Arsenal fans in America the whole summer). Bellerin took 3 months into the season before he shifted the extra timber, lost his pace because of it and hasn't been able to regain it since.

Bellerin should of been fined then for unprofessional conduct and Willian should be fined now for it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I remeber Bellerin came back from off season several years (after videoing himself on the piss with Arsenal fans in America the whole summer). Bellerin took 3 months into the season before he shifted the extra timber, lost his pace because of it and hasn't been able to regain it since.

Bellerin should of been fined then for unprofessional conduct and Willian should be fined now for it.
People don't remember Bellern's decline started before the ACL injury.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
combine-images-1.jpg

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

However, appearances can be deceiving as pictures from Thursday’s training session showed Willian with a completely leaner physique.

So what had changed within 48 hours? Well, according to supporters who had attended Arsenal’s first pre-season match at Easter Road, Willian was wearing a weighted vest underneath his shirt which he removed after he was substituted at half time.

The 32-year-old was then seen putting the vest back on for the warm-down session after the match had ended.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom