• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Another victim of this destructive, anti-football, bleep test regime. I’m glad he earned a nice crust. I just want to see him mashing it up for someone else and then get a move to a club that knocks us out of EL with him scoring the winner. That’s what I want man.
:lol:

Now you understand my Pepe related tears.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Im only glad Edu and Arteta are not so stubborn they held on to him, as I Feared.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Look at this mess poor Mikel had to inherit from Wenger.
images

Wenger’s done it again hasn’t he?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If Willian is expecting us to pay 75% of his wages for the next 2 years, i’d rather we kept him training with the U23’s and he can fill in at gunnaraurus on matchdays.

Massive issue, too many here claiming we cannot and shouldnt do that and it's the player's right.

The players are no more a "victim" in this purely money driven football business as the clubs are.

Send a signal to them that this club will just let you rott in the reserves for the final year, if you dont **** off.
We dont get any value from Kola also, he hurts the club more by playing than to just stay at home for 365 days.

What we have done for some years now is to either pay them off 95% or just re-introduce and welcome them back into our squad with open arms and actively play them despite them being absolute ****.

Sometimes we even give them another contract.
This comical approach needs to end.
Either Willian rots here till the end of his contract without us being nice or he cuts off his deal and signs for whatever another club gives him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
United's best move this summer...getting Ronaldo for a very low sum.

Arsenal's best move this summer...paying Willian to leave.

About even, imo.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This would be a win for Edteta, even if it costs us upfront.

Get it done boys.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

This would be a win for Edteta, even if it costs us upfront.

Get it done boys.

Hmm I honestly dunno about that.

I (and probably every other Arsenal fan) agree that it's very good he'll be gone, but paying a large part of his wages still feels like a massive L.

TinFish

Hmm I honestly dunno about that.

I (and probably every other Arsenal fan) agree that it's very good he'll be gone, but paying a large part of his wages still feels like a massive L.
Exactly. Rather him use his chefs in Arsenal's kitchens or something. What's the point in paying 75% wages? Club isn't saving anything. Put the fat masturbator to good use elsewhere.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Exactly. Rather him use his chefs in Arsenal's kitchens or something. What's the point in paying 75% wages? Club isn't saving anything. Put the fat masturbator to good use elsewhere.

Cheeee those chefs cooking up some decent food stillllll

sport-preview-babbo-landscape.jpg

Steev10

That is exactly what they are doing, they are saving 25% of a truck load of money, which is still a lot of money. Also getting a lazy, useless, overpaid Chelsea reject out the club can only help the team moral. Ship him out and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom