• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Willian for me will go down as pound for pound worst Arsenal player I have seen. That Chelsea Instagram post was the final nail in the coffin for him for that title:

Big experience but no leadership or presence - tick
Incredibly overpriced - tick
Massively underperformed technically - tick
Complete lack of effort or enthusiasm - tick
Unprofessional social media contribution - tick

Just appalling and when we look back at Arteta and Edus downfall Willian will be the one that sums it all up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hate myself for allowing @GDeep™ to get me gassed for Willian Mari Cedric transfers.

Yeah, amazing how much hatred of one poster, can convince you that 3 bad signings will actually be good :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Shaq was a true freak of nature. To be that agile and explosive at that size is ridiculous.

LiquidFastBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

Unreal how he bodied Chris Dudley.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Used to **** me off with Lacazette. Every time he’d take his shirt off after a game he’d be shredded.

Meanwhile AM getting off on calling an elite athlete fat while most guys on here probably haven’t seen their dicks in five years.
The wolves don't want to hear it though. Just throw the pack some red meat and they'll be happy.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Really interested to see how we get ****ed on this deal?

We're going to be left picking up some of the bag for Willian without doubt, would be surprised if Corinthians pay over 30% of his wages.

One of those where yes its financially dumb but I wouldnt be against preventing his move just to send a message against us getting low balled and taking these rejects off Kia.

goldengod

I'm really disliking the trend of us giving players away for free and paying off a portion of their wages at the same time. I could understand it with Özil because (i) he was frozen out; (ii) his wages were massive. With Kola/Willian we shouldn't be doing that, and should test their willingess to sit in a club that doesn't want them vs. moving to a different club where they can play albeit on lower wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom