• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorstare

Willian had a conversation with Edu, and listed a series of dissatisfactions with the club's sporting project that motivated him to ask to leave.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Willian here but I can see where he's coming from.

All our leaders are either disgruntled or leaving the sinking ship. We're lucky Xhaka is staying.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Tbf to him I didn't think his playing quality reduced from the previous year at Chelsea. Arteta just didn't know how to use him.

TinFish

Let this be the last Chelsea player we ever sign.
Hi.

a726bd5f918c579ff0c588159365b612.jpg

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I've criticised Willian countless times but the guy does have sense it seems.

This serves Arteta and Edu right too, absolute dumbf*cks making this signing. I'm not having any excuse for it.

It was a stupid move when we first went for him, it was stupid to continue playing him and it completely blew up in their faces.

What an utter waste of resources and time.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeah for all the stick he got, he hasn't actually been a starter for ages and we're still bad. This has been quite revealing actually.

We won't even make CL in 3 years let alone win it and if you look at the team the only thing to play for is international call ups. It's not good.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Every time I check this thread, I just want it to say "Official" in the title...want it so badly :pray:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Willian had a conversation with Edu, and listed a series of dissatisfactions with the club's sporting project that motivated him to ask to leave.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Willian here but I can see where he's coming from.
Possibly went something like.

Willian: You said that the sporting project is built for long term success and yet you bought a past it player who's 30+ on huge wages, that isn't good enough. You said you'd play great football.

Edu: We've not brought in anyone 30+ other than you.

Willian: Exactly. **** off with your project when you bought me.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
One thing that supposedly was a positive about super agents was them bringing in players from their stable but also moving them on. Chelsea have used them to great effect. Remember 60 million for Oscar?

However, we are clearly being rinsed and it is odd that Tim Lewis is blind to it.

Cedric loan fee, signed while injured. Displayed nothing to warrant a bosman. Signing on fee and a FOUR YEAR DEAL

Mari loan fee, then we bought him after. Nobody seems to know the actual price.

Willian offered 2 years by Chelsea and we gave him 3 years and big wages.

Currently Willian is going to pick up his pay packet. Cedric is saying that he wants to fight for his shirt, but the same thing will happen next season, especially if we sign a rb and he doesn't play. More money in Kias and Edus pockets.
It's probably Mari after that.

Has anyone seen the Osimhen deal being questioned seeing as they paid a monster fee and barely anything has gone to Lille. Could Pepe be the same?

I think Edu's departure will leave a very sour taste in our mouths.

akhil

One thing that supposedly was a positive about super agents was them bringing in players from their stable but also moving them on. Chelsea have used them to great effect. Remember 60 million for Oscar?

However, we are clearly being rinsed and it is odd that Tim Lewis is blind to it.

Cedric loan fee, signed while injured. Displayed nothing to warrant a bosman. Signing on fee and a FOUR YEAR DEAL

Mari loan fee, then we bought him after. Nobody seems to know the actual price.

Willian offered 2 years by Chelsea and we gave him 3 years and big wages.

Currently Willian is going to pick up his pay packet. Cedric is saying that he wants to fight for his shirt, but the same thing will happen next season, especially if we sign a rb and he doesn't play. More money in Kias and Edus pockets.
It's probably Mari after that.

Has anyone seen the Osimhen deal being questioned seeing as they paid a monster fee and barely anything has gone to Lille. Could Pepe be the same?

I think Edu's departure will leave a very sour taste in our mouths.

Every deal you mentioned was sanctioned under Raul, all of them upto WIllian. Is it hard to see why he got the sack so suddenly the moment Tim Lewis came on board and started digging. All of those deals seem to be linked to Raul's contacts. Arturo Canales rep'd Emery and Mari, Kia rep'd Luiz, Cedric, Willian. We used Jorge Mendes to represent our interests in the Pepe deal and to sell Iwobi. I'm not sure Edu had even started on the job when Pepe got signed.

We've behaved like our old selves since Raul left. Slow at getting transfers over the line, and bad at selling/ cutting our loses. We've gone back to being opportunistic in market without a clear plan of any sort. Only big change is for the first time in a very long time, we've spent big money on British players.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Every deal you mentioned was sanctioned under Raul, all of them upto WIllian. Is it hard to see why he got the sack so suddenly the moment Tim Lewis came on board and started digging. All of those deals seem to be linked to Raul's contacts. Arturo Canales rep'd Emery and Mari, Kia rep'd Luiz, Cedric, Willian. We used Jorge Mendes to represent our interests in the Pepe deal and to sell Iwobi. I'm not sure Edu had even started on the job when Pepe got signed.

We've behaved like our old selves since Raul left. Slow at getting transfers over the line, and bad at selling/ cutting our loses. We've gone back to being opportunistic in market without a clear plan of any sort. Only big change is for the first time in a very long time, we've spent big money on British players.
Don't forget Raul was also in that boat pic.

akhil

Don't forget Raul was also in that boat pic.
Oh I remember. Could be something purely social for all we know, we as a fanbase being shafted by this club over the last few years just makes us jump to the worst possible conclusion. I don't think Raul's got himself a new job in the past year.

If Edu has half a braincell between his ears, self preservation would kick in before he tries to do anything shady. Plus Vinai must sanction these deals not Raul and I doubt he's got the balls to try something. He seems like a corporate/company man.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Thank goodness he played only one season and that's the most forgettable season

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What an utter embarrassment this signing has been for Edu and Teta, went against the fan base who for once mostly agreed it would be a terrible signing. This could be what Pepe was to Raul for Mr.Edu.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Actually hilarious. Comes here to win the CL and we finish 8th while his old club win it straight away :lol:
It's the Arsenal curse :lol:

Özil comes in Sept 2013 from Real, they win CL in May 2014
Sanchez comes in July 2014 from Barca, they win CL in 2015
Willian comes in August 2020 from Chelsea, they win CL in 2021

Going by this trend, if Bayern want to win their 7th CL, they have a certain #9 that should be sold to us :cool:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

It's the Arsenal curse :lol:

Özil comes in Sept 2013 from Real, they win CL in May 2014
Sanchez comes in July 2014 from Barca, they win CL in 2015
Willian comes in August 2020 from Chelsea, they win CL in 2021

Going by this trend, if Bayern want to win their 7th CL, they have a certain #9 that should be sold to us
If you want to add league titles to that, it’s even a longer list :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom