• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Tbf to him I didn't think his playing quality reduced from the previous year at Chelsea. Arteta just didn't know how to use him.
He was playing in a far better team at Chelseat tbf but his standard fell of a cliff compared to the year b4.
As for Arteta not knowing how to use him?
He is an experienced pro he just had to go out & show ability.
I can get the argument that the manager/team do not get the best out of Auba as he needs chances.

However Willian nah not having that.

Pulp

It has been absolute shambles the way Edu has handled these unwanted players. I wonder how many millions the club has spent on this the last few windows. Sure, any DOF makes mistakes, but this is just poor. Even ignoring the poor results on the pitch, its not acceptable either way for a big club like this. But I am preaching to the choir here :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It has been absolute shambles the way Edu has handled these unwanted players. I wonder how many millions the club has spent on this the last few windows. Sure, any DOF makes mistakes, but this is just poor. Even ignoring the poor results on the pitch, its not acceptable either way for a big club like this. But I am preaching to the choir here :lol:
Looking what has happened over the last couple of year with regards to our transfers it is clear Edu and Arteta are really learning on the job in all kind of ways. If they don't get fired I hope they learn fast and that there is more organisational structure put in place to help get to better outcomes.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Willian has been **** no doubt but seems he was conned by Arteta and Edu about the aims of the club. Not the first person to be fair. Maybe he just go so totally disgruntled last season he threw in the towel.

Last season it was we need experienced players to get back into the top 4, now it's all young players and a long term project. It's BS.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Willian come here after a season where he ended up with 20 G/A all competition at chelsea Arteta played him in his usual RW and he didn't perform and after poor season you'd expect him turn in shape and put more effort but he turn up being overweight so i don't care about the project promises we made if he put good performance he'd stay but he stealing for living here and putting zero efforts.

Last edited:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Willian come here after a season where he ended up with 20 G/A all competition at chelsea Arteta played him in his usual RW and he didn't perform and after poor season you'd expect him turn in shape and put more effort but he turn up being overweight so i don't care about the project promises we made if he put good performance he'd stay but he stealing for living here and putting zero efforts.
He wasn't overweight :lol:

I mean he might have not been his Chelsea standards, but that tummy pic turned out to be misunderstood.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

"I'm not fat, I'm just misunderstood!"
Yeah that pic everybody went nuts over turned out to be that tracking vest all the players wear, he was half wearing it under his shirt.

Training pics surfaced the next day showed him looking slender/normal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah that pic everybody went nuts over turned out to be that tracking vest all the players wear, he was half wearing it under his shirt.

Training pics surfaced the next day showed him looking slender/normal.

Used to **** me off with Lacazette. Every time he’d take his shirt off after a game he’d be shredded.

Meanwhile AM getting off on calling an elite athlete fat while most guys on here probably haven’t seen their dicks in five years.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Used to **** me off with Lacazette. Every time he’d take his shirt off after a game he’d be shredded.

Meanwhile AM getting off on calling an elite athlete fat while most guys on here probably haven’t seen their dicks in five years.
It's hard to let the truth get in the way of a good meme.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I miss when footballers could be both fat and good, tbh.

Mark Viduka was a really good player, who just used his vast waist, to pin defenders and take them out of the game...amazing stuff.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I miss when footballers could be both fat and good, tbh.

Mark Viduka was a really good player, who just used his vast waist, to pin defenders and take them out of the game...amazing stuff.

Yeah it’s like Shaq. He was in the 0.0001% of human athleticism and the weight added to his skill set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom