• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Walking in here reading the good news

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tom349

This smells of Kia's doing to protect Edu because Tim Lewis would've been out with a pitchfork if we ended up eating the majority of wages. I'm sure Kia will get a favour in return for this.

Most likely this. He will also receive what he is owed from the signing on fee.

Reflecting back, it is unfortunate that Willian could not do more to lift the team. He was one of the few senior players with significant success in terms of winning titles, and for a young team like ours I think having proven winners in the dressing room makes a huge difference when navigating challenging periods.

That is just not and will never be a role Willian is suited for. Time to move on.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
If Willian is willing to give up all that, you just have to ask, how bad is it working under Arteta?

Really bad I think.

Look I know everybody here has been trashing Willian and nobody rates him... but I can't stop believing that if he arrived in a different environnement, he would have been at least decent.
Because his last season at chelsea was more than decent, it was good. Never saw such a fell off from a player.

Just have the feeling that everything we touch right now turns to ****.

akhil

Respect to him for that gesture. That's a lot of money to give up on.

But this does open up a foreign spot and decent chunk of money for a RB/CM.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It’s pretty funny how clear it is Kia has been leaking all this positive PR for Willian. Guy pretended to be an Arsenal fan to get his goblin Edu in charge before making big money placing his crap here.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If Willian is willing to give up all that, you just have to ask, how bad is it working under Arteta?

Pretty much this came to my mind.

Helpful but seems to me a sign of the desperation inside there right now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine how crap you have to be, to find a way to make Willian the good guy?

Arteta and Edu have found that way :lol:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Have bashed Willian ever since we were linked to him. But if he is genuinely taking wage cut to leave, fair play to him. Such a selfless thing to do in today's climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom