• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think Mali are just trying to get our hopes up, tbh.

You know as soon as he pens that Arsenal contract, Mali will announce their AFCON squad early and with Bissouma being the first name on it!

They're in it for the long con, the ultimate bait and switch.

GDeep won't know what hit him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
And Neves is the answer?

Cause I watched Wolves last season where they struggled to do anything, where as Brighton played better stuff than both Wolves and us.

This is my main gripe with Neves. Mind you, I don't dislike him, but he was playing in a team that had a lot of the same problems we had.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
And Neves is the answer?

Cause I watched Wolves last season where they struggled to do anything, where as Brighton played better stuff than both Wolves and us.

Not sure. I think Neves is a better fit for what we need. Wolves was a bit of a collective issue, Brighton played well as a team.

The other thing is who's going to be more comfortable transitioning into a back 4.

I don't know if it's true at all about the whole 433 thing. But if it is then Neves and Bissouma both make no sense.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

This is my main gripe with Neves. Mind you, I don't dislike him, but he was playing in a team that had a lot of the same problems we had.
A midfield of Neves and Partey is gonna be hilarious with all the pot shots they take.

Maybe we plan to replicate our crossing tactics with long distance shooting? I mean, if you do them enough one will go in it’s simple maths as Arteta famously said.

I disagree with the notion Bissouma can’t play alongside Partey anyways they are both well rounded midfielders.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Not sure. I think Neves is a better fit for what we need. Wolves was a bit of a collective issue, Brighton played well as a team.

The other thing is who's going to be more comfortable transitioning into a back 4.

I don't know if it's true at all about the whole 433 thing. But if it is then Neves and Bissouma both make no sense.
Fair enough. I said elsewhere that whilst I have my preferences I also think Neves suits Arteta the most out of the names in the hat so far anyways, I guess we feel similar.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Fair enough. I said elsewhere that whilst I have my preferences I also think Neves suits Arteta the most out of the names in the hat so far anyways, I guess we feel similar.

I think we are waiting on other targets decisions first (Locatelli and Camavinga). You will probably see a flurry of activity in midfield next week. Xhaka out the door and then either Locatelli comes in or we move on to Bissouma or Neves.

I think we have £30-40M to spend on the Xhaka replacement. All the above players are in that range which is good. Just depends on who wants to come. Neves and Bissouma are easy to do. Locatelli is imo the best we can get but the hardest to do.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I think we are waiting on other targets decisions first (Locatelli and Camavinga). You will probably see a flurry of activity in midfield next week. Xhaka out the door and then either Locatelli comes in or we move on to Bissouma or Neves.

I think we have £30-40M to spend on the Xhaka replacement. All the above players are in that range which is good. Just depends on who wants to come. Neves and Bissouma are easy to do. Locatelli is imo the best we can get but the hardest to do.
I’d actually prefer both Neves and Bissouma to Locatelli personally. Prem proven and this yute is dragging his heels anyways, he’s not leaving Italy.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’d actually prefer both Neves and Bissouma to Locatelli personally. Prem proven and this yute is dragging his heels anyways, he’s not leaving Italy.

I think we are deffo going for prem proven in general. But for this one I'd break the rule. It would mean we would have to get a prem proven AM in my opinion though.

Considering we may have 4 new starters I think at least two have to be prem proven.

Legend14

Established Member
So simple. Just sign Bissouma. Forget those other names as partners with Partey. They don’t bring anything better than we already have.

Bissouma / Partey partnership gives us something to look forward to. This is not rocket science; we saw him play an entire PL season.

TinFish

So simple. Just sign Bissouma. Forget those other names as partners with Partey. They don’t bring anything better than we already have.

Bissouma / Partey partnership gives us something to look forward to. This is not rocket science; we saw him play an entire PL season.

Bissouma / Partey partnership is the dark skin version of England's Rice/Phillips :lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Bissouma / Partey partnership is the dark skin version of England's Rice/Phillips :lol:
Both pairings with a good number 10 infront of them would be better than anything we or even Man U have currently have tbh.

Phillips and Bissouma are both currently at clubs playing more progressive ball than Arsenal.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Both pairings with a good number 10 infront of them would be better than anything we or even Man U have currently have tbh.

Phillips and Bissouma are both currently at clubs playing more progressive ball than Arsenal.
You need Özil for that.. there is no 10 with that level around. That's a midfield Özil would be suited when he arrived here. Those with Özil and Alexis... Something to dream for.

Gn1212

Arsenal fans overrate Bissouma so much ffs.
He was good punt when he was worth 20-25m. For what Brighton will ask for him now he is simply not worth it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He was good punt when he was worth 20-25m. For what Brighton will ask for him now he is simply not worth it.
He is a level above white and neves as a player and played at much higher level.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
He is a level above white and neves as a player and played at much higher level.
Problem he is literally just a DM... He is limited offering something offensively. Look his stats, he is superb defending and recovering balls, but that's all.

You can make players like that works, but you need Pirlo next to Gatusso, Santi next to Coquelin. Casemiro behind Modric and Kross. It's about balance, if you have a pure DM, then you need one or 2 very good offensive midfielders next to him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Problem he is literally just a DM... He is limited offering something offensively. Look his stats, he is superb defending and recovering balls, but that's all.

You can make players like that works, but you need Pirlo next to Gatusso, Santi next to Coquelin. Casemiro behind Modric and Kross. It's about balance, if you have a pure DM, then you need one or 2 very good offensive midfielders next to him.
You can’t go wrong with him and partey. If the 4 players ahead of them can’t create enough. Then that’s really the problem. Neves really isn’t creative at all and he is way weaker defensively, I would get taking a real ball playing cm ahead of him. But neves ain’t it

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I actually don’t see any overrating tbh. If we were spending 40m some would prefer him over Neves or our current options that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom