• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals (Aug 18-19)

Which CL Final do you want?

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
His peak ?
What are you smoking here, he's been the best CB in the world for bits at Bayern and didn't get the trust that's been needed at City.

The guy's only become the player he was at Bayern afterwards.
Looked poor at City. Peak was probably the wrong word.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sad thing about Gnabry situation is that even if you went back in time, you would still pick a 20 goal a season Walcott and highly promising Oxlade-Chamberlain over him.

Wenger’s hands were tied unfortunately.

Gnabry: "Wonder if I will finally even be on the bench this week?" (turns to Theo)

Theo:

giphy.gif

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Getting into a discussion about why he left in 3...2....1.....

If we are getting sick of the Gnabry discussions everytime he scores for Bayern. Imagine being Tony Pulis. For the foreseeable future I swear He won't be able to watch a Bayern game in peace without someone asking him "tell me Tony, what was this player like when you had him. Was he really not good enough to get into that West Brom side?". I can also imagine him swearing and blurting out "ffs, not that discussion again".

GDeep™

League is very weak
If we are getting sick of the Gnabry discussions everytime he scores for Bayern. Imagine being Tony Pulis. For the foreseeable future I swear He won't be able to watch a Bayern game in peace without someone asking him "tell me Tony, what was this player like when you had him. Was he really not good enough to get into that West Brom side?". I can also imagine him swearing and blurting out "ffs, not that discussion again".
I’m not sure. Sometimes a kid simply isn’t good enough or ready to get into a PL team.

Sad thing about Gnabry situation is that even if you went back in time, you would still pick a 20 goal a season Walcott and highly promising Oxlade-Chamberlain over him.

Wenger’s hands were tied unfortunately.

Gnabry was not fully developed at all. Like I said after he left he still went on like 2-3 loans and had developing time at Bayern before blowing out.

I think Wenger was doing good job with him. Maybe he could do better protecting him at WBA loan but Wenger wanted Gnabry to fight for place at PL club and become better player for it.

It just didn't work out.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I'm a Bayern fan, but that game will be a toss up. Depends on PSG's form on the day. They have all the tools to beat Bayern.
Not even close. Aside from their front 3, which are world class, their team is rather mediocre.
They barely beat Atalanta and went past a toothless Leipzig last night. Bayern is stacked in all departments with firepower and they'll put pressure on them that PSG isn't used to handling because they haven't been playing competitive football in a long time and against strong opponents.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Pulis hates football, no reason to watch Bayern when you can just keep looping Lorik Cana and long throw videos over and over.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gnabry was not fully developed at all. Like I said after he left he still went on like 2-3 loans and had developing time at Bayern before blowing out.

I think Wenger was doing good job with him. Maybe he could do better protecting him at WBA loan but Wenger wanted Gnabry to fight for place at PL club and become better player for it.

It just didn't work out.
As usual, an excellent post by you. Absolute pleasure reading your posts recently.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not even close. Aside from their front 3, which are world class, their team is rather mediocre.
They barely beat Atalanta and went past a toothless Leipzig last night. Bayern is stacked in all departments with firepower and they'll put pressure on them that PSG isn't used to handling because they haven't been playing competitive football in a long time and against strong opponents.

Bayern's defence is vulnerable to pace and play a highline. That's all PSG needs. We gave a mediocre Lyon 3 (maybe 4) chances in the 1st half. PSG will finish.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom