• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | Sunday, May 2 | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Did what we had to do at the end of the day but won't base today on the game this coming Thursday. After all a lot of people got carried away when we beat Sheff Utd the other week.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wasn't Longstaff being linked to Yanited for £50 million a year ago?

Honestly, being English is all you need sometimes to get touted for a huge fee...man just made Elneny-Ceballos look like Vieira-Petit ffs :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
You can't tell the difference in quality between our starters and backups so I guess that's true
Liverpool have Nathaniel Philips playing today, who do Utd have after Maguire, Bailey and Lindelof? Sp**s have Dier actually playing CB, he’s a midfielder.

Our back ups are comparable if not better. We also loaned out Saliba.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don’t mind selling Leno but Emi would definitely leave Villa, he can’t handle the competition. I read he’ll turn down a move to United because he’s shook of competing with Henderson for the #1 shirt.
I read this like wtf is this guy saying until I saw it was you :lol:

Reactions: A_G

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Wasn't Longstaff being linked to Yanited for £50 million a year ago?

Honestly, being English is all you need sometimes to get touted for a huge fee...man just made Elneny-Ceballos look like Vieira-Petit ffs :lol:
Wasn't that his brother?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Liverpool have Nathaniel Philips playing today, who do Utd have after Maguire, Bailey and Lindelof? Sp**s have Dier actually playing CB, he’s a midfielder.

Our back ups are comparable if not better. We also loaned out Saliba.

Your takes are confusing considering how much you hate Mari and now you're defending him...?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Your takes are confusing considering how much you hate Mari and now you're defending him...?
More defending Luiz, Gabriel, Holding, Chambers, Saliba etc. Lots of options and good enough to be pushing for top 6 atleast.

Our rivals don’t have a talent like Saliba waiting to play.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Positive performances from Martinelli, Elneny and Chambers in what was a dull match avoided of tempo and urgency.

mirrorstare

There was a period like 20m from the end of the game where we were just passing the ball around so quickly and with urgency to play it forward. Ødegaard was at the centre of this.

Why can’t we do that more often ? It’s mandatory for our style / set up to work properly.

Seems you had a good dream

GLITCH

Ryan didn't have much to do, but what he did do, he did well. Commanding in the box and good distribution.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Seems you had a good dream
You clearly weren't watching the game properly or you're too busy being clouded by agenda. Overall the game was extremely easy due to how bad Newcastle where and we didnt even have to play particularly well. However, for a 10-15m period we popped the ball around very smoothly and confidently. I'm wondering why we can't do that for longer periods in a game, because we would control games like we used to if we start doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom