• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | Sunday, May 2 | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc Sabre

Average performance against a much weaker team. Was feeling bored at certain part of the games. We need to be better against Villarreal on the return leg.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
8 away wins
6 home wins

I'd f**king take 8 away wins this season if you offered me that because i know our home form is best in league didn't expect our home form going to be this dreadful :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
City aside, everyone in the PL has questionable CB back ups, ours are probably better than most.

You can't tell the difference in quality between our starters and backups so I guess that's true

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
There was a period like 20m from the end of the game where we were just passing the ball around so quickly and with urgency to play it forward. Ødegaard was at the centre of this.

Why can’t we do that more often ? It’s mandatory for our style / set up to work properly.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That was a pretty comfortable win, wish we could have had more of those victories. Most players impressed me today, specifically Martinelli, Matty Ryan, El Neny & Luiz before he came off. Willian had a decent game aswell for a change, maybe his 1st all year. Gabriel looked pretty comfortable in partnership with Luiz aswell. Xhaka has to watch himself though for sure.

GLITCH

Average performance against a much weaker team. Was feeling bored at certain part of the games. We need to be better against Villarreal on the return leg.
It was indeed boring, but we were playing 10 v 11 until Schär's red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom