• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
sold coquelin and bought torreira ... had AMN, Nelson, Willock, Emi, Smith Rowe, Nketiah Saka as a home grown core .. but play ceballos and Ødegaard and ended with Willian up and saka at LB.

Needing a goal we had zero creative players to bring on

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
You are seriously underrestimating Villarreal. They have had a fantastic run in UEL this season, better than most teams i would say.

Man Utd won’t find it easy to beat Villarreal in the final.
Plus Villarreal need it to get into the CL, and United don't.

Is Ole really going to be able to motivate Pogba, et al, with a "hey guys can you win me my first trophy" shtick?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I really am happy for Emery. If u think Arsenal deserves european glory after the ESL ****...Well..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They'll keep posting thier useless training videos to prepare against Westbrom and hopefully they'll get the abuse they coming to them nobody care about the last 4 games.

glitchform

Ancelotti is past it, but what he forgot about football would would take Arteta 2 decades to learn. He smacked us twice this season. When it comes to Arteta's arrogance + ignorance + total lack of self-awareness, Gunnesaurus would compare favourably as a manager.

Fatih bloody Terim would compare favourably.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even ****ing Emery had a better Ppg than your Cone Boy lmao. I've lost count of the number of records your idol has broken since he arrived. And what is your justification mocking the other more qualified candidates to replace him and sucking Total Rookie Cone Boy for a whole month long before his appointment?
Emery failed, let’s give something else (Arteta) a try given we aren’t going to hire a top manager. I never mocked Emery either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom