• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Said it before, but Leno really should have came back early like Tierney did, Bernd didn't even play in the Euros.

After having a poor season last year and after the trust we put in him by selling Martinez, it's disappointing he hasn't comeback early to really try and prove the club were right to put faith in him.

He's far too comfortable, he knows he's under zero pressure and now he's acting like it. And believe me Ramsdale's no gonna make him get his act together either.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Germany were eliminated 3 weeks ago, so after doing **** all for a few weeks at the Euros he still got an entire 3 weeks holidays. That's plenty and after the horrendous season he had you'd think he'd start being a bit more serious. Like I said sums up his attitude right up.

What's his attitude?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leno still haven't completed his 3 weeks holiday he'll back just before we travel to USA.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's far too comfortable, he knows he's under zero pressure and now he's acting like it. And believe me Ramsdale's no gonna make him get his act together either.

Well maybe Okonkwo will turn out to be the next David Seaman this...who am I kidding, all our keepers ****ing suck :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Well maybe Okonkwo will turn out to be the next David Seaman this...who am I kidding, all our keepers ****ing suck :lol:

The goalkeeping situation is a farce, our number 1 isn't good enough, sold the vastly superior keeper and everyone was getting their knickers wet praising Edu for getting a good deal. Signed an Icelandic midget, a mediocre Aussie and now chasing after Ramsdale to be clear 2nd choice to a keeper we should be upgrading on anyways. People don't think it's priority (only CM and CB are ever priorities in A-M world, literally EVERY window) but it'll cost us again and I'll be here to remind yous all don't worry.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The goalkeeping situation is a farce, our number 1 isn't good enough, sold the vastly superior keeper and everyone was getting their knickers wet praising Edu for getting a good deal. Signed an Icelandic midget, a mediocre Aussie and now chasing after Ramsdale to be clear 2nd choice to a keeper we should be upgrading on anyways. People don't think it's priority (only CM and CB are ever priorities in A-M world, literally EVERY window) but it'll cost us again and I'll be here to remind yous all don't worry.

All our main positions are pretty much priorities, when you look at them...you could argue we need a new starting GK, CB, CM and ST this wndow, as we have big question marks over all those starters...our team is jokes, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom