• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You know what else is jokes about Arsenal? Our manager is absolute trash and we are giving him a f*ck ton of money.

I would rather Arteta never became our manager but I think at this point the best way to move forward is to spend well on the right players and see how things go this coming season. If he fails to get at least top 6 then surely The Kroenke's will replace him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Familiar surroundings so those with ambition wouldn't need to feel guilty about leaving him there, Conte to join up in Florida.

Bit of drama for the Amazon series too, I like it!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Forgot Lundstrum was at Rangers. FPL royalty, I will miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom