• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What are you on about, I pointed out he misplaced a few passes, shots and crosses in the last match thats not having a go at someone is it? Pepe has played decently but still no end product and has struggled against their full back, I guess the fanboys will be along shortly to tell me hes the best forward in the premiership. Esr passing Pepe the ball and Pepe passing it to an open player is hardly being sharp.

Holding misplaced one pass which he won the ball back straight away. I think if anyone has an agenda here its not me.

You jump on anyone who starts bigging up Pepe. Just calm, calm, don't get ahead of yourself kid.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Arteta got the boys playing to be fair. Front 3/4 looking fluid against a good Rangers side.

Rust on both sides when it comes to the final shot or pass.

Goonger

Getting worried about Aubas finishing now, honestly that was a hat trick of really good chances he missed. Hate to call them sitters but they were pretty close to it.

Tavares showing him how to finish!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I saw you in the last game having a go at people who said Pepe was looking good. Pepe is looking sharp, playing the ball well with ESR. Stop with the agenda nonsense, Holding misplaced so many passes and just looks meh per usual.

He's the guy who said we should loan Pepe to Palace and sign Zaha in return...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nah you just don't get it. Okay it's pre season and all but just wait until this happens in a month, which will happen. He already proved us he's an average ****e player and yet here you are defending him like he is some new signing trying to adapt in pre season

Not defending him in that way at all, i've consistently said we need a RB and consistently said he isn't good enough to start. However, even Arteta said it, he's technically the best right back we have. Which he constantly shows on the ball and with his crossing. What makes him average is his physical traits, not quick, not really strong, not tall. Compare to Tavares on the other side for example who has all the physical traits.

If you can't see that Cedric is a good technical footballer then i'm not sure what to tell you, watch football better.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They look fluid and working hard but they're not clicking. Movement and approach has been good but they seem to lose all composure in the box.

Not clicking now = no composure in the box? What are you smoking. They're all clicking very well, interchanging and passing. The finishing has been poor.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Elneny is such a passenger in the side. Would love an elite passes in Neves there or Aouar.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He's the guy who said we should loan Pepe to Palace and sign Zaha in return...
Sorry for having an opinion that a player who offers us very little outside the box might be better traded for a player who offers everything we need in transitioning the ball from defence to attack. Also would show whether its Pepe or Arteta are the problem... but again mention anything but Pepe good and you get treated like a pariah... or Hairpray.

With such a player Im confused why we're not in the champions league spots last year and struggled to score.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sorry for having an opinion that a player who offers us very little outside the box might be better traded for a player who offers everything we need in transitioning the ball from defence to attack. Also would show whether its Pepe or Arteta are the problem... but again mention anything but Pepe good and you get treated like a pariah... or Hairpray.

With such a player Im confused why we're not in the champions league spots last year and struggled to score.

Mate, it was a terrible hot take. Drop the agenda and enjoy the game!

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Not clicking now = no composure in the box? What are you smoking. They're all clicking very well, interchanging and passing. The finishing has been poor.
Do they look composed in the box? Do they look like theyre combining well in the box? Because they dont to me and I cant remember any examples

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Not defending him in that way at all, i've consistently said we need a RB and consistently said he isn't good enough to start. However, even Arteta said it, he's technically the best right back we have. Which he constantly shows on the ball and with his crossing. What makes him average is his physical traits, not quick, not really strong, not tall. Compare to Tavares on the other side for example who has all the physical traits.

If you can't see that Cedric is a good technical footballer then i'm not sure what to tell you, watch football better.
Lmfao i only saw 15 minutes of this first half since i just returned from gym but seriously he can't even do the basics. Kicking the ball forward while there are options available isn't a player fit for Arsenal. Technical players are our blood, that's why we play attacking, possesion football. Hard to pull off with this average dross. Don't question my football knowledge when i say he is ****e cause you just admitted it yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom