• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Brentford 2 - 0 Arsenal | Friday, August 13 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Brentford

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 74 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta statement today is exactly the same of last we go forward and we can't create a chance. So wtf we doing in training mikel? I know today is unique situation but was happening against Chelsea and Sp**s when we had laca auba in pitch too

Tom Mix

Yeah I don't think it's going to slow Lukaku down.
200.gif
Lukaku was a lump before he left for Italy and he's still a lump now. Posh Benteke.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
what pisses me off is teta's tactics of passing to the wingers at all costs; we had half-chances with the ball around the box with some space on so many occasions and just pass it out wider to Tierney or Chambers, who then proceed to screw up the cross or cut back. Costing us so many attacking opportunities

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
On the bright side, I've just had a look at our fixture list and it's looking like November 6th is the last match for Arteta. When Watford do us and Troy Deeney unleashes the Cojones remix in his post match interview after winning man of the match for scoring 3 free headers over White and Mari, that surely will be the end.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is what we need going forward

Saka Ødegaard ESR
----Some striker-----

Pepe is done out here.
8th place here we come.

We have a back 3 squad that is built for transition football. Any manager with sense would press, play 3 at the back and get the ball forward quickly. Not pass the ball around the back line piling ourselves under pressure.

IF you dont have the players to play from the back and you cant go long, give the ball to the opposition and win it off them.

How the **** are Brentford playing the ball around our press, when we have pace all across the front 4. Its because it clearly hasn't been worked on.

2nd half team talk was ridiculous. We had a problem with the long ball. Artetas solution was to drop deeper to deal with it. Incredible.

Trolley dash here we come. The season is over.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta never using his attack currently he found some solution in middle of last season with ESR Saka pepe Ødegaard and the good form of laca. But the team still can't finish chances today we had 22 shots most of it very wide and there was few clear cut chances it's big problem and we need to freshen up i can see why we trying to buy new CF but still it won't solve because the movement and chance creation still low

Diesel

Arteta statement today is exactly the same of last we go forward and we can't create a chance. So wtf we doing in training mikel? I know today is unique situation but was happening against Chelsea and Sp**s when we had laca auba in pitch too
Hes a fraud yousif. You arent being mean if u say it.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Arteta never using his attack currently he found some solution in middle of last season with ESR Saka pepe Ødegaard and the good form of laca. But the team still can't finish chances today we had 22 shots most of it very wide and there was few clear cut chances it's big problem and we need to freshen up i can see why we trying to buy new CF but still it won't solve because the movement and chance creation still low
Ødegaard + Partey + Lacazette are the missing factors, could've seen us getting the win today with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom