• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can imagine some folks are “disappointed“ we‘re winning so big, oh what a tangled web we weave. Good to have the first goals, and first win, regardless of the competition! Disappointed we don’t have any kids featuring, but it’s clear Arteta wanted a win desperately :lol: , as opposed to West Brom.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Might be reading too much into it, but Ramsdale seems to communicate more with his back 4 than Leno. He was pulling them about, pointing where he wants them

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I’ve tried to watch the game while teaching and have seen the goals. Probably not much to learn from this game overall, but Auba did NOT look like a guy who wants out of here.
Theres plenty, dont play a high line against a team that is technically better than you and has quick players up front while starting reserve team players and slow defenders.... wait this seems familiar 🤔

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

interesting how A-M R9 Gabriel Martinelli hasn’t done anything despite myself being told that this is the easiest game our forwards will ever have?

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Lovely first touch by Tavares.

Yeah nah AM don’t know what they are talking about at usual.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom