• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
think Arteta can argue to the board we are still a bit short in CM this window. How Partey has struggled with injuries is unexpected & he just went to City with Ødegaard in midfield. :lol:

RB no chance... if you cant make any of Bellerin, AMN, Cedric or even Chambers work thats on him. He should have to move on two to bring in one. Even if you dont rate the players its a wide choice of RB styles to pick from. Anyone really think there is a magic RB out there?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
think Arteta can argue to the board we are still a bit short in CM this window. How Partey has struggled with injuries is unexpected & he just went to City with Ødegaard in midfield. :lol:

RB no chance... if you cant make any of Bellerin, AMN, Cedric or even Chambers work thats on him. He should have to move on two to bring in one. Even if you dont rate the players its a wide choice of RB styles to pick from. Anyone really think there is a magic RB out there?

You say that but he left his new £18m midfielder on the bench. We also have Guendouzi and Torreira out on loan. This guy doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
I've been looking into it: the only players Edu sold voor good money are Iwobi and Willock. Emi was just bad for 17M. Then we have Bielik, Koscielny, Jenko and Ospina, Asano and Nacho for some pocket money. The rest were loan deals and expired contracts. This is madness.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
KSE need to put a £100m cheque down and sort this mess out.

- Sack Teta and his staff ~£20m
- Give Brighton £20m for Potter
- Give Brighton £60m for Bissouma

Bring Saliba back next summer and give Potter funds for a RB and ST.

Jobs too big for Potter. I feel he is just flavour of the month.

We need a proper DOF like Campos or Rangnick along with a proven coach ie Conte, Rodgers, Favre etc

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Was that when Arsène finally decided to play defensive away against a big team and we actually won and he never did it again? Sometimes I never understood him, he knew what we needed to do but was still too idealistic. We should've played like that vs every big club.
the fact is, Kos was brilliant

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Jobs too big for Potter. I feel he is just flavour of the month.

We need a proper DOF like Campos or Rangnick along with a proven coach ie Conte, Rodgers, Favre etc
Yes the DoF is key imo. Would rather replace Edu with Campos than Arteta with Conte for example. Choose Campos since it looks like Rangnick is probably off the market. But people applauding Leipzig’s recruitment and he was the one who literally built the club and it’s operations

Hinderz

But people applauding Leipzig’s recruitment and he was the one who literally built the club and it’s operations
this is the reason I want him. Rebuild the club from the inside. Turning us into a cashed up Leipzig is the only way we are going to compete with the oil barons

jeremypkw

this is the reason I want him. Rebuild the club from the inside. Turning us into a cashed up Leipzig is the only way we are going to compete with the oil barons

Not sure we are ever going to compete with the oil barons.

I just don't want us to be ****ing embarassing!

Hinderz

I think with our resources and global fanbase we can get back to consistently 3/4th and the occasional league challenge (when the others slip up), but we have to be way smarter than we are now and have world class internal processes. This should be achievable. It’s an indictment on our organisational leadership that we aren’t.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yes the DoF is key imo. Would rather replace Edu with Campos than Arteta with Conte for example. Choose Campos since it looks like Rangnick is probably off the market. But people applauding Leipzig’s recruitment and he was the one who literally built the club and it’s operations

I would still try and go for Rangnick, despite him having a full schedule right now. We need Rangnick and a good to excellent young manager who will have the benefit of a great DOF, the manager's own coaching ability and a system in the background that can support him.

I'd start with Favre first right away, until this or next season's end, then get rid of Edu for Rangnick and start working on someone like Rodgers, Potter, Ten Hag, Rose/Nagelsman, Howe, Fonseca, De Zerbi to start the next season or the season thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom