• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

lol Arteta and Edu been put on ice them man ain't getting no money.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No one is quiet, it was discussed in the general chit chat thread.

Not enough info.

My source tells me that he threw his sandals in frustration at a mod not sure which mod tho?

george-bush-throw.gif

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Is Edu busy barbecuing ****?
It's just been one of those windows where you see a procession of your favourite targets getting snapped up by other clubs. I'm not even talking about Ronaldo or Messi here... Grealish, Hakimi, Buendia, Sabitzer. I don't think I could cope with Emerson going to Sp**s... he's probably not even that good but I'm still going to cry.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nah @HairSprayGooners was cool before he got banned. I just didn’t take him seriously.

Not sure if it was him or his brother tho.

👀

He really fought for what he believed in, we could do a lot worse than having 11 Hairsprays pull on the red and white for Arsenal every week, especially compared to the current squad...we would at least go down swinging every week, he has my respect.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He really fought for what he believed in, we could do a lot worse than having 11 Hairsprays pull on the red and white for Arsenal every week, especially compared to the current squad...we would at least go down swinging every week, he has my respect.

Can’t give him my respect for his views on Arsène unfortunately.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Talk of Bellerin being prepared to accept a pay cut must be exaggerated. I know his dropped but to have no interest?

benjamin86

Established Member
It's just been one of those windows where you see a procession of your favourite targets getting snapped up by other clubs. I'm not even talking about Ronaldo or Messi here... Grealish, Hakimi, Buendia, Sabitzer. I don't think I could cope with Emerson going to Sp**s... he's probably not even that good but I'm still going to cry.
Sp**s already picked up Pape Sarr who looks like a top talent. (Buendia and Sarr were 2 top signings for me this window) 😭

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Is there anyone who could make a prediction post? My final predictions are:

Incomings:
Aouar (loan with obligation to buy)
Mazaroui (12 million)

Outgoings:
Kolasinac (end of contract)
Nketiah (13 million)
Nelson (8 million)
AMN (loaned out)
Runnarrson (loaned out)
Bellerin (loaned out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom