• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka would like to start pre season with Leverkusen will be kinda awkward he comeback here after saying goodbye to fans and very likely teammates too.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Zinchenko is much better footballer than Timber. The whole point of Zinchenko invented is to use his footballing skills in midfield. No point is having a defender in midfield
Yes, BUT if timber lives up to the hype and is more defensively solid then maybe in big games we line up with him instead of Zinny?

In any case I’m just happy with the flexibility

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
"I like ya, not very much but I like ya"

...Stone Cold Steve Austin to Kurt Angle, 2001.

That just about sums up how both Arsenal fans and Xhaka feel about the other.

Good luck to you Granit, thanks for the two Community Shield wins and telling us all to **** off :applause:

Telling us to F off was enjoyable tbh
Extremely annoying fan base

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember when Wenger said his best position was as a B2B, a lot of Arsenal fabs ridiculed him. It's quite funny how Mikel is now seem as a genius for playing him in the same position Wenger got laughed at for saying was his best position.

That 35m is looking like a steal now isn't it? You'd be hard-pressed to find five CMs in the league who are better than him.

Credit to Mikel for extracting the best out for Granit though. I'll miss him though.

I won't lie, I'll miss him. He started to grow on me during the 20/21 season.

It's ironic that he's the only one with enough balls to stand up to Mikel but is one of Mikel's trusted lieutenants.

Do you not like Mikel, mate?

Might be crazy, but feeling some subtle hints of anger at him in this post...

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Top top professional. Will miss him but it's the right time to move for all parties. Thanks to Mikel for turning his arsenal career around. Effectively gave us 2 great seasons from Granit and a good sale now as well

Also great work from edu regarding the transfer fee. Man's been surprising me this window!

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I remember when Wenger said his best position was as a B2B, a lot of Arsenal fabs ridiculed him. It's quite funny how Mikel is now seem as a genius for playing him in the same position Wenger got laughed at for saying was his best position.

That 35m is looking like a steal now isn't it? You'd be hard-pressed to find five CMs in the league who are better than him.

Credit to Mikel for extracting the best out for Granit though. I'll miss him though.

It's ironic that he's the only one with enough balls to stand up to Mikel but is one of Mikel's trusted lieutenants.
Why didn’t Wenger play him
as B2B so???

And he definitely wasn’t your typical B2B last season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

20m is fair. Rarely injured and he went up a gear last season. If he plays like that in Germany he might get a future move to City.

Tnegs

I think it’s tragic how Wenger got himself sacked by trusting this clown, Mustafi and Laca to be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom