• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bitello

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Hope we sign Bitello or a midfielder of a similar ilk. I don't think a possession-based team should have Kai Havertz as a midfielder.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hope we sign Bitello or a midfielder of a similar ilk. I don't think a possession-based team should have Kai Havertz as a midfielder.
We definitely short in midfield. Not in numbers, but guys you can rely on. Vieira (quality) ESR & Nelson (fitness)

ragnarock

If the addition of Kai (10) and Rice (6) and position of Trossard in the opening games is something to go by we will probably play two 10s. If ESR is going to play there then they need make sure he can get minutes (he needs to be second behind Havertz). Adding another 8/10 is not helping Emile’s cause.

Make or break decision for Emile I’d say.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
He looks better than those deadwood’s tbh. I think we need to add quality to midfield
ESR & Nelson are not deadwood ffs.
You have absolutely no clue how good this guy is. I'd wager nobody on this forum does. Stop talking bs man.

This kid is a complete unknown.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
not great source and after reading he require a work permit it's signing we'll look to make profit from 8M euros it's nothing

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom