• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2024 Carabao Cup Final: Chelsea v Liverpool | February 25 | KO: 15:00 GMT

Arsenia

League Cups shouldn't exist, tbh...more pointless than the Community Shield.

No other top league has 2 top domestic cup comps, just gets in the way more than anything.
I don't mind the lesser cups - nice start to the season (charity shield) or an interesting mid-season interlude (league cup). But I think in a crowded fixture list the league cup should be for teams that aren't in Europe, with Europe being the prize you get for winning it. I'd like us to win it first though!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Sky commentary team just gave us a pearl of wisdom “This game proves that football isn’t just about money”

I hope Traxy isn’t watching!!
Lol. So who won the cup then, Sheffield United, Accrington Stanley, Wrexham? :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GHM28gcXEAAN1c3

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What the fu3k did Poch say in that huddle before extra time :lol:

Chelsea were all over Liverpool in the last 15 mins, plus Klopp was basically playing a team of students on a field trip ffs...how did that not try and take it to them in extra time!?

Think that defeat is on him, think he told them not to lose it rather than win it...as I said, Spursy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Jorginho 100th cramp in both legs hardly breathing. Arteta would send him on back on the pitch. Jorginho collapses and has to be carried out. Only Cedric and young players left on the bench. Cedric makes his debut as DM at the age of 32
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I actually disagree, as I believe winning breeds winning. I'm a bit annoyed Klopp played kids and won, it's perfect scenario for them.

Needed Salah to run out and pull a hammy or something, but he only does that in AFCON the w*nker.
I would agree if this was their first trophy win.

Maybe it will help the younger players but most of their important guys have already won a CL and beaten City to a PL title.

Winning mentality is something they have in abundance already.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom