• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
As soon as I read that, this came to mind:

GrhCkV9sGpxuty1PUZhjgb-fOEdJgsWl4Rw6rp5InkXj8mQejJ-THXuFrJHQtVuGdBPf4UyTMo5tybD_u0DYUSSqQH1TmNo4MTc-KXeDTKMyAoMTYPM

Arteta needs one.
Charlie Kane has it as his bio pic with no joke :facepalm:

bfVHyOTt_400x400.jpg

Liam_Og

Arteta knows if things continue to go against him he will have to go to 3 at the back. AMN is the best RWB at the club.

Arteta hedging his bets to protect himself over Ainsley’s development.

Goonger

We're not getting a new right back, loan Hector out if need be, & just say to AMN you'll be first choice right back until the end of the season to prove yourself. I'm not his biggest fan but he's certainly no worse than Cedric on Saturday & at least that won't tank his value.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I think there’s little to no chance he becomes starting RB. That would show weakness from Arteta. Basically says if you moan in public you’ll start games. If he stays he’ll have a similar role as he does now until such time that Arteta has no use for him.
I don’t know, if it’s true he’s had a chat with them and decided to stay and we end up not signing a RB id say there is a very good chance he ends up first choice. With how frustrated he is to post something like that and end up staying still, it would only be because he’s been promised to be integrated back in the team (and I do not see him as a serious MF option)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
all players have massive egos :lol: they are elite at what they do & multimillionaires from kids... the 'humble' ones just have good PR

its a huge integral part of a managers job to navigate
Most of our players are not elite. AMN certainly isnt he is a bang average footballer.

One day people may stop creaming themselves over that paneka, mans a meme.
Everytime a 10 yard pass goes out of play or to an opponent a more accurate reflection is that it should be called a maitland niles 😂.

Elite pros continue to work hard even when they get to the top.

• Red card
Reactions: Kav
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom