• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
:lol:
You could be on to something there field

DD4hczBXcAAA3uA.jpg:large

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Every defender's favorite striker to play against. Ben White as CF would be more of a threat.

Thanks for your the sweet memories Laca, will never forget the goal against Wolves

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Looking at that buying post jesus over 200m walked out of the door ffs. Anyway good luck to him, hopefully we get a decent replacement.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Gotta be real though, this is the second record breaking signing we are letting go for free. Third if you count Özil, but I do think that's a different story.

Edu needs to get his **** together.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Over 200m mate shocking

Don't forget that Pepe, Mari, Torreira, Nelson, AMN and Bellerin are all on the list of players who clubs will be looking at and thinking "Nah, they'll give them away for free".

****ing hell, Chambers, a HG player with a +1 option on his contract and with six months remaining when he left, got to do it for free.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Don't forget that Pepe, Mari, Torreira, Nelson, AMN and Bellerin are all on the list of players who clubs will be looking at and thinking "Nah, they'll give them away for free".

****ing hell, Chambers, a HG player with a +1 option on his contract and with six months remaining when he left, got to do it for free.
Another 100m there too, plus wages etc. So much wasted.

bergholt

Yeah I don't really understand why we have so much trouble making a decision and then making a sale. Maybe Edu can't be bothered with all the paperwork?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yeah I don't really understand why we have so much trouble making a decision and then making a sale. Maybe Edu can't be bothered with all the paperwork?
Think about the sales we have made over the decade, the only time we have come out ahead are with Everton and I guess with Newcastle. Teams who have been poorly run, so we are at relegation levels in our sales department.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He says winning our player of the season award in 2019, is what he is most proud of from his time here, due to the quality of players who have won it in the past.

Parlour said the same thing, Ray said he is delighted his name is in between Dennis Bergkamp and Thierry Henry on the winners board :lol:

Was a nice interview from Laca, can tell how much it meant to him to play for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom