• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Auston Trusty (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Need to upgrade our negotiating team ASAP.

Preferably before the shills create 10 YouTube videos explaining how this is actually a masterstroke deal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Is this a good deal?

Wasn't he, like, actually good on the championship? Seems like the kind of sale Liverpool would get double what we're getting...

He was some **** PR signing from Colorado Rapids 18 months ago and nobody had even heard about him. The only reason people think it's a bad fee is because he won a fan award.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He was some **** PR signing from Colorado Rapids 18 months ago and nobody had even heard about him. The only reason people think it's a bad fee is because he won a fan award.
Who cares if no one heard of him 18 months ago. No one heard of Rasmus Hojlund 18 months ago but now he went for £72m

Also Championship clubs must be missing a trick spending millions on acquiring players when they could just sign '**** PR signings' who instantly becomes their best player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this guy will be 25 years old and still yet to play in tier one league in fact that he bring us 5M is better than nothing.

imagine this guy worth more than Holding. now that funny.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

He was still seen as someone who was good, that should still count for something? Again, I'm not expecting much more than 10m for him, but he was getting pretty good reviews.

Hopefully there's a good sell on there.

Not too fussed about this in the end.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He was still seen as someone who was good, that should still count for something? Again, I'm not expecting much more than 10m for him, but he was getting pretty good reviews.

He played in a terrible Birmingham team who didn’t have top 12 defences and was actually one of the candidates to go down. The fact they finished 17th surprised everyone.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Good according to their fans who were watching one of the worst teams in that league. He has been linked to Swansea and Ipswich who just got promoted to the Championship. If he was a decent player in pretty sure there'd be more interest than what he's getting and from better teams.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Good according to their fans who were watching one of the worst teams in that league. He has been linked to Swansea and Ipswich who just got promoted to the Championship. If he was a decent player in pretty sure there'd be more interest than what he's getting and from better teams.
He got 5 million move to a premier league club. That shows he is a decent player and we get triple what we bought him for

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Didn't he do alright for Birmingham? Thought he was their player of the season or something?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The problem is the move made no sense from the very beginning other than doing this guy a favor from a Kroenke owned team to another and helping him get exposure in a more competitive environment. It wasn't even worth much in a money washing sense.

AmeriGooner

The problem is the move made no sense from the very beginning other than doing this guy a favor from a Kroenke owned team to another and helping him get exposure in a more competitive environment. It wasn't even worth much in a money washing sense.
Yeah but he won us the skills challenge against the MLS allstars.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Need to get Morata to do that, agreed.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I swear if there was an offer of 10m, some would ask why it's not 20m. Liverpool and City will get much more 😁

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Who cares if no one heard of him 18 months ago. No one heard of Rasmus Hojlund 18 months ago but now he went for £72m

Also Championship clubs must be missing a trick spending millions on acquiring players when they could just sign '**** PR signings' who instantly becomes their best player.
Hojlund however overpriced he may be has shown glimpses of being a star in Serie A. Trusty is a guy who just got a move from MLS at 23 and has never played in a proper league. If you don't understand the difference in fee than you really just don't understand football or the market. No Championship defender is going to command a fee near a younger, more promising Serie A striker.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Is this what it comes to? Moaning about getting only £5m from someone with 0 apps for us at 25.

I mean I’m not saying we could get more. Frankly I don’t know and really I don’t give a ****. We’re talking small fees for players who don’t really matter.

Reactions: G0D

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Don't blame people getting excited as fck to receive 5M tbf we can hardly sell a player so anything at all should be welcomed at this point

I'd be shocked if we get up to 5M for Holding

blrgooner

Established Member
Is this what it comes to? Moaning about getting only £5m from someone with 0 apps for us at 25.

I mean I’m not saying we could get more. Frankly I don’t know and really I don’t give a ****. We’re talking small fees for players who don’t really matter.
Don`t really understand these complaints about prices. Market determines the prices. Its not as if there was a big queue of clubs wanting to pay more for him.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

We're actually one of the worst clubs in selling tbf. Other top clubs flog their dead woods for decent cash we always seem to struggle badly, can't even sell to Saudi who will buy anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom